Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do!

Would be thrilled as long as Foster, Reddick, Harris, and Barnett are gone.

In that scenario I am personally locked into Charlton and Davis.

To me, a bit of a reach at 22. He or another good player would be there at 25-35. I've heard that the Browns may trade with the Panthers to 8 to get a QB after they take Garrett. The bigger the run on QB's and CB's before 22, the more options we will have to trade down and get Lamp, Willis or Davis.
Totally in line with how I feel

Seattle has #26 and needs an OT. They have three late round 3rds to deal. I could see making a deal with them depending on the board, but...

If we like somebody at #22, I could see us opting to trade down from #54 instead. There will be some great prospects left at #54 and we could get a 4th back. We will have overnight to negotiate a second round trade based on the results of round 1.

RW

I like him as a player when healthy, but it seems really strange that they would use their top pick on a injured player right after having a season crippled (pardon the pun) by injuries.

Would be thrilled as long as Foster, Reddick, Harris, and Barnett are gone.

In that scenario I am personally locked into Charlton and Davis.

I can't get on the Taco wagon. I see him as another Odrick. An ok player but not a game changer at all. I want an impact player at 22

Ozzy rules!!

I like him as a player when healthy, but it seems really strange that they would use their top pick on a injured player right after having a season crippled (pardon the pun) by injuries.

I think he is brilliant. But i am tired of our team being stacked with injury prone players

PFT throws enough crap enough wall something is going to stick

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Better not take him over Foster or a top pass rusher... Or ****ing Lamp for that matter. I think Lamp is a better player.

Back
Top Bottom