Who Is Adam Gase (opinion) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Adam Gase (opinion)

Your opinion is duly noted however I see valid reasons for his tirades and decisions. The NFL players get paid too much money "not to get it". It's the coach's way or the highway. Enough is enough with this team. Do we want the Dolphins to be perennial cellar dwellars? NO!!!!!!!!!!!
don't forget that coaches make more than players often times and the biggest part of their jobs is to get the players to buy in. most of the blame starts with the coach, not the players

Wonder how good we be if we kept Shu and Landry.

Wonder how good we be if we kept Shu and Landry.

Hey King, my opinion, they never used Suh properly, or gave him the system or support to be successful. Frankly, I read somewhere where Mr Gase is trying to convince the team they do not need starts to win, cough cough, peyton manning cough cough. But this having been said, psychopaths do not like someone else taking the limelight, so anyone like Suh who draws attention, does not fit, because, well Gase.

The Ever Wishing The Phins Well VIPER

Hey King, my opinion, they never used Suh properly, or gave him the system or support to be successful. Frankly, I read somewhere where Mr Gase is trying to convince the team they do not need starts to win, cough cough, peyton manning cough cough. But this having been said, psychopaths do not like someone else taking the limelight, so anyone like Suh who draws attention, does not fit, because, well Gase.

The Ever Wishing The Phins Well VIPER
I agree man. Just a shame we are hurting there and we have no depth and shu and Landry are tough and dont get hurt.

Hard to believe he only reliable guard we’ve had in years is on the streets and out of his mind. That’s the most reliable player we’ve had at that position for as long as I can remember. It’s crazy someone so unstable was the best we’ve done.

We ran out of easy teams to beat, that's all. Not Gase's fault.

Titans beat the Eagles this past Sunday and are 3-1. Guess who gave them that one loss? Can't say we have only beaten easy teams. Can't say we have not beaten any potential playoff team either.

Wasn't Gabbert the qb for the Titans for much of that epic contest against us?

Wasn't Gabbert the qb for the Titans for much of that epic contest against us?

Gabbert lmao! I can’t believe that guy is still in the NFL. I lived in Jax when he was drafted. He was a bust lol

We ran out of easy teams to beat, that's all. Not Gase's fault.
guys, we still have 2 rookie QBs to run through 3 more times this season. So, that SHOULD be 3 easy wins for Gase to hang his hat on....lol

Just jumps out at me that if we are running plays that don't work under Gase we keep running them
Ones that do work we stop running them
Drives me nuts

Gase believes bubble screens and dumpoffs to the flats are the equal to a traditional running game.

Can’t wait to hear gase toss the player under the bus either in today’s presser or media leaks.

Not sure I get the Tunsil flack. During the draft he was considered one of the top LTs in the class. Obviously he hasn't panned out as hyped/expected but it's not like he was a huge reach/had on the field flags.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/laremy-tunsil?id=2555201
BOTTOM LINE
From a talent and technique standpoint, Tunsil is easily cleanest offensive lineman in the 2016 draft and might be the cleanest prospect period. Tunsil showed signs of rust against Texas A&M in his first game back from a seven-game suspension, and he still kept Myles Garrett in check. Tunsil lacks pure power, but has the body control to be a quality run blocker in space and on levels. Ultimately, his feet, technique and instincts could make him an all-pro and one of the top pass protectors in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom