• Terrell Owens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gish

Mental Moonwalker
Reaction score
Who is the fastest?

well if what i read about ginn is true its him. the guy supposedly ran a 4.06 at spring practices. after him im going to go with hall.

Vince Young ran a sub 4.4 40 DURING A GAME, lol...

on sportscenter they timed him on a QB sneak and he ran from the 40 yard line to the endzone in like 4.38 or something.

now thats not the fastest, but by golly that is amazing and should be noted.

I went with Deangelo Hall, he is fast as he%^.

He lost to Eric Green at the Pro Bowl Skills competition, lol....

Eric Green was 45 at the time, i think. :D

that said, i forgot about Fabian Washington... he's pretty damn fast.

Vince Young ran a sub 4.4 40 DURING A GAME, lol...

on sportscenter they timed him on a QB sneak and he ran from the 40 yard line to the endzone in like 4.38 or something.

now thats not the fastest, but by golly that is amazing and should be noted.
he probably had a running start from behind the line of scrimmage though. That can cause a serious alteration in the time.

I'd have to say Ted Ginn. There are a lot of rumors that he recently ran a very very fast time at Athletes Performance in Arizona that backs up some of the semi-ridiculous rumors of his 4.06. I can't wait to see him at the combine because I think he could blow away history.

A time of that nature (4.10 ish) isn't actually impossible. Running this time may not necessarily mean a guy is faster then say, a 4.3 guy in a 100 m dash, but he may have very well perfected that which is necessary to run well through out 40 yards, from first step explosion, to second gear, with body position and stride.

Back
Top Bottom