• Champ Bailey

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Randy Moss

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Terrell Owens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he probably had a running start from behind the line of scrimmage though. That can cause a serious alteration in the time.

oh yeah he did... and i realize that. it was just fun how they pointed that out. still pretty impressive. maybe it was a 4.34 or something... .but still fast. (and yes, again, he had a running start)

it's funny how Ginn fans keep putting Ginn on polls but no other rookies... if you speak of the fastest players in the NFL than Stalleworth has to be on the poll and if you include rookies than Higgins Jr should be on there, he runs a 4.2 and is a more complete WR than Ginn is

it's funny how Ginn fans keep putting Ginn on polls but no other rookies... if you speak of the fastest players in the NFL than Stalleworth has to be on the poll and if you include rookies than Higgins Jr should be on there, he runs a 4.2 and is a more complete WR than Ginn is

Ok, next time I'll consult you before posting a poll. In fact, I'll run all my posts past you before they reach the boards. Since you are the authority on poll discrimination.

If you look at the part that i put in bold, you will notice that I never said "Who is the fastest player in the NFL" I said, "Who is the fastest" , which means, of the list of people provided, who is the fastest. If you want a fastest player in the NFL poll, make one yourself, I'm sure that no one will be left out, because you know everything.

Also, Ginn is on MY list because he is the fastest player in the country, pro or amateur. He has a national 100m hurdles trophy to prove it.

And for anyone that thinks a 4.06 is impossible, you might be right. Ginn's speed expoldes at the 20 yard point. For example, Ginn might run a 4.3 from the 0 to 40, but from the 20 to the 60 he runs a 3.6, no lie. So he starts with all pro speed, but when he gets in stride, NO ONE can match him.

no i didnt, this is my list, not yours, make your own.

If you are going to make a poll like this, don't act surprised when people come out of the woodwork saying somebody else should be on the list.

If you don't wish for that to happen...don't make polls. Plain and simple. Most good polls have an "other" option on them.

Actually they have times at ohio state of him running a 4.28. I would like to see him in nfl fastest man next year and representing the DOLPHINS.

In the open field, I'll take Ted Ginn.

Terrell Owens & Randy Moss don't really belong on this list.

Also, no love for Champ with 0 votes? He's fast as hell.

Back
Top Bottom