Who is the most beloved current Dolphin? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the most beloved current Dolphin?

I like guys that come from nowhere so Bess and Wake are my favorites... I've got nothing against Long, the guy cant do wrong, but he plays OL and skill positions sell more jerseys IMO,,

surprised nobody mention Dansby.....if Henne plays bad then Moore will be the most popular guy in town....lol.....I'm rooting for Henne tho......the most popular guy in my book has to be Ozzy.

Ozzy rules!!

Probably Cam Wake.

Matt Ryan/Jake Long cryfest will keep Long from taking that title unfortunately.

Marshall has too much drama to be universally loved.

Cam Wake plays at a high level and is a great dude off the field. Don't think I've ever read a bad word about the guy on this or any site. Can't say that about any other current Dolphin...

Devone Bess.

1. Brandon Marshall
2. Sean Smith
3. Cam Wake
4. Vontae Davis
5. Davone Bess
6. Karlos Dansby
7. Jake Long
8. Chad Henne
9. Yeramiah Bell
10. Kevin Burnett
11. Reggie Bush
12. Chris Clemons.

Those are my top 12.

Davone Bess, although he isn't top 5 for me. I like him, solid player, just not one of my favs.

1. Davis
2. Marshall
3. Wake
4. Dansby
5. Hartline

(for me)

I also love the potential of Reshad Jones and Daniel Thomas. Hope they don't disappoint me.

Roberto Wallace is on the top of my list too now just because hes from Panama City, Panama

Jake Long and Davone Bess. Throwback football players & all-aroung good guys.

Cam Wake. Animal on the field, first rate human being off the field.

I think Spitler might be after the pic of him in the Dallas game.....if he even makes the team.

Back
Top Bottom