Who is your favorite current Dolphin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your favorite current Dolphin?

Who is your favorite curretn Dolphin?

• Zach Thomas

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Daunte Culpepper

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Wes Welker

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • I just love the Dolphins

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Other (please sepcify)

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
Rite Now i would have 2 honsetly say it is Joey Harrington, so far his 2 games he has given us a chance 2 win

Right Now!!

Right now, the most beloved Dolphins is the one on BYE WEEK!!!

Ronnie Brown ... of course.

Mularkey needs to get the ball into Ronnie's hands! 15 carries and 1 pass reception ain't gonna hack it! He needs 20-25 carries/game and 4 receptions/game. I agree with what the Bears defensive coordinator said about Ronnie this week. :D

"I know Ronnie's been a little bit off track, not like he had his rookie year,'' Bears defensive coordinator Ron Rivera said. "But he's still a dangerous running back. The guy gets the ball in his hands, he can make some plays happen."

The next guy to get into the endzone.

Without exception, my favorite is Zach. His willingness to study and work to overcome his not being the ideal MLB in terms of physical measurables.

Chris Chambers RU Kidding

I am surprised to see how many people like Chambers, he makes some great catches, drops too many easy ones and has not reached his so called potential yet.:dolphins:

peeps said:
The next guy to get into the endzone.

:sidelol: you better hope its not a bear who gets there first.

Pags said:
I am surprised to see how many people like Chambers, he makes some great catches, drops too many easy ones and has not reached his so called potential yet.:dolphins:

if he hasn't reached it yet at the age of 30 i doubt it will ever come

Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas...

They have been the heart of this team for the past 8 years, and always give 100 percent at all times.

Back
Top Bottom