Who is your favorite current Dolphin? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your favorite current Dolphin?

Who is your favorite curretn Dolphin?

• Zach Thomas

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Daunte Culpepper

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Wes Welker

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • I just love the Dolphins

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Other (please sepcify)

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
Pags said:
I am surprised to see how many people like Chambers, he makes some great catches, drops too many easy ones and has not reached his so called potential yet.:dolphins:

Oh I'm sorry for liking a certain player. I change that just for you okay? I better not pick any other PRO BOWLERS either.

Don't take someone's selection personal. Remember, sitting at 1-6 it's tough to like any current player right now....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Pags said:
I am surprised to see how many people like Chambers, he makes some great catches, drops too many easy ones and has not reached his so called potential yet.:dolphins:

Another thing.

It's pretty hard to excell when you've been through 8 differnt quarterbacks and 5 differnt coordinators through just 5 1/2 seasons. ALso, when you have Wannsted as a coach, it's hard to excell as a reciever because all he wants to do is run it 40 times a game. I am so sick of the Chambers bashing on here.

wes welker - 11 fumbles in less than 2.5 years.

BAD kick return average, nothing spectacular on punt return average.

1 kickoff returned for td in career

0 punts returned for td in career

how is he so overrated here ?????????

McMichael said:

You have to watch the games to truly appreciate Wes Welker. He sacrafices his body all the time just for minimal gains, he makes key third down catches and he's our leading reciever. I don't know about being an average punt returner, he's top 5 in the league if you ask me.

Simple!!

McMichael said:

He is not overrated, it is simple, that junk of a seudo receivers is the best we got this year.

i cannot fathom how welker can have so many votes...i cannot fathom that so many people consider him their FAVORITE dolphin...i mean, i like the guy, i love him for all the reasons the rest of you do...but he has only been here for 2 years and he really will never be a nice specialty player.

Back
Top Bottom