Who made the Custom Dolphins Schedule last year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who made the Custom Dolphins Schedule last year?

Stefins

Just a Dolphins Fan
Reaction score
Can whomever did that custom schedule for 2006 do it again?

It was the best schedule I have ever seen.

Those were pretty sweet. Anyone going to put another one out this year?

She won't do it so I will...

Our new Chief Mod njfinfan has designed an awesome 2007 schedule. Maybe if we ask nice, she will share it with us.

She is probably going to kill me for throwing her into the limelight so, :escape:

Our new Chief Mod njfinfan has designed an awesome 2007 schedule. Maybe if we ask nice, she will share it with us.

She is probably going to kill me for throwing her into the limelight so, :escape:

:sidelol:

Well if you care to share Ms/Mrs/Miss njfinfan you'll make many fellow brothers and sisters on our site extremely happy.

:bighug:

Mary.....We love you.......:D :D :D

She agreed. Give us a day or so to get the formatting fixed and converted to PDF and Microsoft Word. ;)

and THIS is why I love this site. Thank you brother Celtkin and sister njfinfan!

I am from NJ also...
Should I make her an offer she can't refuse?

Ha ha

Back
Top Bottom