Who will be the Raiders' HC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be the Raiders' HC?

Who will be the Raiders' next Head Coach?

• Jim Fassel

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Ken Whisenhunt

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Art Shell

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • John Shoop

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Ace88 said:
Looks like the Raiders are going through hell right now.

Raiders | Petrino was offered job
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:58:32 -0800

The Associated Press reports University of Louisville head coach Bobby Petrino was offered the Oakland Raiders' head coaching position but he rejected the offer, according to a Louisville football spokesman. Petrino announced shortly after interviewing for the Raiders' post on Tuesday, Jan. 17, that he would return to Louisville.
The reason they are going through hell finding a coach is because of Al Davis. In Oakland, the head coach doesn't get to choose ANY of his assistants. Davis will choose all the assistants, and most coaches don't want to have basicly no power. If Davis gave Whisenhunt the ability to hire his own staff, I think he would be the next Raiders' head coach.

When all is done, I think Shell will get the job. Heck, we helped re-build his coaching reputation after we interviewed him for our head coaching job in December of 2004. :wink:

Basileus777 said:
This is great, Wisenhunt rejected the Raiders! Though Oakland will probably hire Art Shell, which isn't a bad choice, I would take him over Wisenhunt, Mangini, or Jauron.

WISENHUNT WASNT EVEN OFFERD THE JOB ONLY THE LOUVILLE COACH AND SHELL WERE SO SHUT UP!!

Back
Top Bottom