Who will the Bengals pick now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will the Bengals pick now?

Going back to the time the question was whether Tua would ever play again and Herbert was 'awkward', which QB class is 'stronger' after #1?

Fields (needs work finding the open rcvr and consistency, gets sloppy, lost the GA job to Fromm)
Wilson (always in a clean pocket, competition, play under duress)
Lance (Competition and sample size)

OR last years,

Tua (injury)
Herbert ('awkward', short scripted throws, would still miss some of those short throws to the flats, always in a clean pocket, )
Hurts (lost job to Tua, trouble finding the open rcvr)
I think last year’s QB class was better.

Going back to the time the question was whether Tua would ever play again and Herbert was 'awkward', which QB class is 'stronger' after #1?

Fields (needs work finding the open rcvr and consistency, gets sloppy, lost the GA job to Fromm)
Wilson (always in a clean pocket, competition, play under duress)
Lance (Competition and sample size)

OR last years,

Tua (injury)
Herbert ('awkward', short scripted throws, would still miss some of those short throws to the flats, always in a clean pocket, )
Hurts (lost job to Tua, trouble finding the open rcvr)
I think the QB class was better last year and I feel that the talent at the top of last year’s draft at other positions was better also.

When Tannehill worked for gase, he looked bad. I think Darnold is better than what gase is doing with him. I think they pass on QB in the first found.

I blame Gase for the jest Misfortunes.

When Tannehill worked for gase, he looked bad. I think Darnold is better than what gase is doing with him. I think they pass on QB in the first found.

I blame Gase for the jest Misfortunes.
We've all seen film of Chan Gailey during games... a handful of pencils, charts spread out all over the table in front of him-- trying to find a hole, a gap, a series of plays to fool what the defense is doing. He's non-verbal, locked in a haze while he diagnoses what he is up against.

This is the personality of an offensive coordinator; many of them make LOUSY head coaches because of this, and they fail badly. The Peter Principle in action. Adam Gase has this personality... and problem... and he isn't as smart as Chan.

I don't think you want to be in the position of basing a total rebuild on Darnold. They would have to start paying him big bucks after next year. So a lot would be riding on him showing something in the next 12 months that he hasn't shown in the previous 3 seasons. It would be good for us if they keep him - I think there's a good chance they'd end up in a Goff \ Garoppolo situation. If it was the Fins I'd want Fields.

I think the Bengals still take Sewell.

Back
Top Bottom