who will win the third wr spot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who will win the third wr spot

Actually the plan is to move CC into the slot ,DT and DB into the WR spot the few occasions we will go into 3 WR sets.I am not too enthused with this idea as I feel its a waste of talent of CC.However if its done sparingly it will create some interesting matchups with the defenses.

CrunchTime said:
Actually the plan is to move CC into the slot ,DT and DB into the WR spot the few occasions we will go into 3 WR sets.I am not too enthused with this idea as I feel its a waste of talent of CC.However if its done sparingly it will create some interesting matchups with the defenses.
dt that guy cant be a wide reciever that makes no sense.

I would really like to see Kendall Newson or Sam Simmons as the third WR. Simmons was a playmaker in the preseason, and Newson has the potential to be explosive. I know alot of people have complained about consistency with Newson, but the only thing we've seen from Thompson is the able to consistently drop passes in his hands. He's had his shot, I'd like to see somebody else/anybody else.

catapano said:
heres a pic of our 3rd wide reciever
lol wuts with you and posting animal pictures and labeling them Dolphin players:roflmao: . I saw u posted earlier a picture of a llama and said it was our QB:lol: .....strange humor:D .

Back
Top Bottom