Who will win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will win?

DolFanGurl72

Girl knows what football is all about!
Reaction score
OK...so we are all Dolphins fans and we are Patriot haters....at least, most of us are.....this gal wants to know who u really think will win the Super Bowl. So, leave me your comments.....all I know is that I will be rooting for those Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

OK...so we are all Dolphins fans and we are Patriot haters....at least, most of us are.....this gal wants to know who u really think will win the Super Bowl. So, leave me your comments.....all I know is that I will be rooting for those Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

I'm right with you rooting for those Giants

Go Gggggggg-men!!!!

Since our beloved dolphins have NOT been in the show since 1985, I usually really watch the Super Bowl as a regular NFL fan and my heart is NEVER rooting for any particular team, but this is the first super bowl that I really, really have genuine interest in the terms of rooting die hard for the Giants.I hate the PATRIOTS so much that I will really be a foaming at the mouth Giants fan tomorrow and I bleed aqua and orange!!

The only team that could of handled them was the wanny defense and the Giants use the same scheme. Bring the pressure from the front four and smack the heck out of the brady..

i was hoping for my NE GB match-up.. that would be a great match-up there... Bigsby knocking off Welkers head, Harris hopefully shutting down moss, Woodson taking care of rest........... yeah new england gonna win :(

You guys might hate me for saying this, but I think the Patriots are going to win. They have a pretty solid team. I think the Giants will give them a run for their money though. We are definetly rooting for NY here, but I don't think it's going to happen.

plus my 1SG is a Giants fan and if they win,that'll make for a good day for all of us at work

PATS - 34
vs
GIANTS - 10

The Giants had a great run late in the season that carried them all the way to the Superbowl. But the Pats just confuse the hell out of Giants on Offense and Defense.

The 1st will be real close within 3...
The 2nd will be almost as close within 10
The 3rd will start off bad and end even worse within 17
The 4th will be story lines of the undefeated season with a TD to seal it with 4:00 left in the game.

Sorry...the Pats will blow them out of the water this game. History will be made either way it goes.

If the Pats win...yeah you know...undefeated.
If the Giants win...1st time QB brothers have started and won the Superbowl in back-to-back years.

Love the Superbowl game...
Love the commercials...
But will love the offseason even more...

GO PHINS...DRAFT CHRIS LONG or TRADE DOWN!!!

You guys might hate me for saying this, but I think the Patriots are going to win. They have a pretty solid team. I think the Giants will give them a run for their money though. We are definetly rooting for NY here, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Yeah yeah yeah....but just one question..Why does that guy in the background have an I LOVE U OF A tattoo on his forehead? Just asking?

Strangely, I find it very difficult to hate you for saying that. Must stop staring at picture, must stop staring at picture:winkwink:

I've posted this so many times and I can't believe I'm posting it again...

Not predicting who will win, but the Giants are a completely different team from what they were on week 17. Ahmad Bradshaw,Kevin Boss, and Steve Smith have all seen their roles in the offense increase and have delivered. The Pats struggled against a defense that saw Antonio Pierce hurting, Gibril Wilson hurting, Sam Madison hurting, and Aaron Ross hurting. Kawika Mitchell and Justin Tuck both left the game with injurues. The G-Men's offense also lost Seubert and O'Hara for the 2nd half. Also, Cory Webster has started to play very well.

Oh and someone be withing 15 yards of Kevin Faulk for once.

Back
Top Bottom