Who will win? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will win?

I think that Pats will win i hope not but it will most likly happen i think it will be alot Closer then People think though if they can get to Brady and Handle the RUn and WRs i think the Giants could win

i hope giants but if the pats do win, i really hope its by no more than 12 points

Like pretty much everyone here, I hope New York wins too but I think there's very little chance of it happening. It's not impossible but more than a bit unlikely.

Even though I'm a bit sickened by and jealous of New England's success, the logical part of me thinks it's good in a way if they win. It's more publicity for the sport and probably helps it in the long run. Plus, it's a big sporting moment for football if they do and it would be good to experience that. I only wish it was Miami doing it again instead. Having written that, it would be big news within football if New York pulled off such a major upset too.

My head goes with New England but my heart really wants them to get pummeled and humiliated badly because I'm a bad sport and jealous they've done so well.

Back
Top Bottom