Who wins the MNC this year??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins the MNC this year???

CaneZ4eveR

Finaholic
Reaction score
Here is my pre-season choices
(in very particular order :)

1.USC(Leaps and bounds better than anyone)

2A.Michigan (The right to lose to USC)
2B.LSU

Everybody Else

well, I guess u can still win the National Title with 1 loss (to Miami of couse!!!)

Well, after an early season loss to the Canes you would have to run the table the rest of the way

If we were to lose to Miami, it would be very difficult to be in the run for a national title even if we run the table. No offense to your team, which I beleive is very talented, but Miami wont be a top 15 team (on paper officially) when they come to Norman. If we were to lose to barely ranked team at home, it wouldnt fair well for our chances.

On another note...

USC will not win because of 3 things

A) If you beleive that college football is nothing but cycles, then USC is going to be on the losing end of the cycle as they were on the winning cycle for numerous years.

B) They will lose at Nebraska

C) They will lose another conference game

Just my opinion

no way they lose at nebraska, possible hiccups are ucla and cal

no way they lose at nebraska, possible hiccups are ucla and cal

Nebraska is one of the hardest places to play in the country. Thier fans will make it tough on USC. You may forget that Sam Kellar had a great game agaisnt USC in 2005, and he may have better overall talent around, a much better defense than ASU's.

Its kind of a stretch I know, but USC shouldnt take it lightly.

I don't think USC loses a game this year. They are far and away better than last year and I think they have the experience to win those nagging upsets that they gave up last year. They'll walk into the Nat. Championship.

The rest of the competition, I really don't know. I think there are a lot of teams with the talent to go the distance. I wouldn't be surprised if the winner of the WVU/UL game goes undefeated and would warrant consideration.

Michigan probably look to be the best shot at taking USC the distance. I dunno how OSU are looking but Michigan probably will take that game, and could very well run out.

I think LSU is better than Michigan. I can't wait to see the start of the season. Its really hard to say who is gunna win the title, But USC has an advantage. I think Virginia Tech is overrated. I like the winner of the Louisville v.s. West Virginia game to meet USC right now. However if either of thos two teams meets USC it will be a blowout!

Ya I think VT is overrated too. I have always thought they have been overrated.

Also I agree that WVU/Louisville would get crushed by USC. Right now, I don't see a team that could match up with USC apart from maybe LSU, Michigan, maybe Texas or OU because they will always be deep in talent, and maybe Florida, though we don't really know how good the Gators are this year until they come to play. I seriously wouldn't be too surprised if the Gators repeat now I look closer at that team

UF will not repeat because they will lose @ LSU and one other SEC Game (possibly to LSU again in SEC Championship???)...Look out for West Virginia or Louisville (good teams with very easy schedules)

Ya I think VT is overrated too. I have always thought they have been overrated.

Also I agree that WVU/Louisville would get crushed by USC. Right now, I don't see a team that could match up with USC apart from maybe LSU, Michigan, maybe Texas or OU because they will always be deep in talent, and maybe Florida, though we don't really know how good the Gators are this year until they come to play. I seriously wouldn't be too surprised if the Gators repeat now I look closer at that team

Depends heavily on the defense. The Offense will be lights out and could easily put up 30 points a game. However, with 9 new starters on defense there is alot of unknowns at this point. We do have alot of stud players coming in on defense though. Our new MLB, Brandon Spikes, is the real deal and we have some really good young safeties as well.

Back
Top Bottom