Who wins the MNC this year??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins the MNC this year???

too much turnover and not enough EXPERIENCED depth for UF to repeat...

too much turnover and not enough EXPERIENCED depth for UF to repeat...

Do you realize how many freshman and sophomores contributed to the NC team last year? Granted, the senior leadership played a huge role but we had alot of young guys in there last year too.

Like I said, yeah the defense will be a question mark going into the season but the offense will honestly be better than last year IMO.

Do you realize how many freshman and sophomores contributed to the NC team last year? Granted, the senior leadership played a huge role but we had alot of young guys in there last year too.

Like I said, yeah the defense will be a question mark going into the season but the offense will honestly be better than last year IMO.

Yea, but you are gonna have to put up major points to cover for your Defensive Backfield...This is like a Spurrier Team, Great O, Decent D:err:

Yea, but you are gonna have to put up major points to cover for your Defensive Backfield...This is like a Spurrier Team, Great O, Decent D:err:

We had the same questions last year. All depends how quick the young guys can contribute. We landed the #1 and #2 rated Safeties this offseason. Corner is a slight concern but they have some solid athletes there.

so u only have two safties then??? :/

No, to be honest I doubt Finch starts this year. Dorian Munroe is a solid safety that saw a little playing time last year. I'm more concerned about cornerback than safety though. We have some young guys, converted position guys, and just all around athletes in that department but no true corner, experienced guys.

lol, the Canes won't be able to score and the Gators wont be able to stop teams from scoring...

And FSU still has no kicking game!!!

On another note...

USC will not win because of 3 things

A) If you beleive that college football is nothing but cycles, then USC is going to be on the losing end of the cycle as they were on the winning cycle for numerous years.

B) They will lose at Nebraska

C) They will lose another conference game

Just my opinion

:sidelol:

:sidelol:

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Nebraska is on the up, and that's not going to be a friendly road game for USC. This will likely be a game where experts predict an upset. They almost always happen in college, and this one is setup well for such an upset.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Nebraska is on the up, and that's not going to be a friendly road game for USC. This will likely be a game where experts predict an upset. They almost always happen in college, and this one is setup well for such an upset.

I agree that the Nebraska game won't be easy. Also its not like USC blew them out but 40 last year either. It was a pretty close game most of the way. It should be a good game

Back
Top Bottom