who would u guys arther they draft mcpherson or alex smith | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would u guys arther they draft mcpherson or alex smith

Neither...

if you have the #2 pick...you take Leinart or Rodgers...instead of waiting to a later round.

SMadison29 said:
You have to be 3 years removed from HS to enter the NFL draft no matter what.

Then how come I see teams pick up arena league recievers late like june. Do they enter the draft every year and just not get picked and become Undrafted free agents?

I would prefer them to draft Adrian McPherson because I think he'll be available in the 7th rd or even get signed as an undrafted FA. Alex Smith is not gonna be an NFL starter he doesn't have the arm, he's a good college QB but he won't be a good NFL QB because of his lack of arm strength. I'd rather have Leinhart or Rodgers.

by draft time, there will be better qbs to choose from...niether lienart or rodgers are worth the first 3 picks...they just dont impress me that much...they seem to do well b/c of the talent around them

tomas101 said:
by draft time, there will be better qbs to choose from...niether lienart or rodgers are worth the first 3 picks...they just dont impress me that much...they seem to do well b/c of the talent around them
I would agree on the lienart surrounded by talent, but not rodgers. His reciever corp is slow. His ofensive help is the running back but I cann't remember the backs name.

Back
Top Bottom