who would you all be flat out pissed with at #8... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would you all be flat out pissed with at #8...

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
We always talk about who we want and who may be the pick but what guy would you wanna throw your remote at? I like this draft at the top so I don't think we will have a Ted Ginn family selection.lol I would say Trent Richardson if he fell...I love him,but we have to many Rbs as there is. Another guy is Riley Reiff.I liked him at first but don't wanna see him at #8 and also quinton coples...has bust written on his forehead,hopefully he proves everyone wrong.so who are you alls?

At #8....Tannehill, Couples, Upshaw, or Ingram. They are all over rated IMHO.

Reif?? after watching Colombo last year...I wouldnt mind a stud RT for the future...suddenly, everybody improves!!

def coples or a dt. i would punch a baby in the FACE!!!

Reiff. I like DeCastro, but if they went with any OL with that pick, you will have to walk me off the ledge. Another DT would be equally horrible. While we are on it, if they follow that up with Osweiler in the 2nd, it will not be a good day.

coples looked higher than a kite to me in his nfl network interview I saw yesterday.. maybe it was just espn... eitherway...

as far as 8, i hate to say it as an iowa native, but reiff at 8 and I have serious doubts about the sanity of the decision makers...

Back
Top Bottom