who would you all be flat out pissed with at #8... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would you all be flat out pissed with at #8...

hmmm, did eli manning beat top competition? it just doesnt work that way.

Big difference is that Eli looked pretty damn good while in College, and Tannehill has been ANYTHING but good.

He has one positive attribute at this point, and that's his ability to run. NOTHING else translate into a solid starting NFL QB.

I have posted video that portrays exactly what type of QB he is.
I watched 7 A&M games this last season.
I watched as a preseason top 10 team ended up not-ranked..and a very very large part of that was solely on Tannehill.

The kid is far from being a top round pick.

Two years at the very minimum to develop, and then develop into what is the big question.

Dont get fooled by the media over-hype that happens each and every year. This year just happens to be Tannehill...and I honestly believe that hype is being generated from within our own organization

Having the 8th pick has put Miami in the precarious position to be just outside of the elite prospects in this draft. I've been a big Tannahill fan, but have come to realize picking him at #8 just might dome the franchise moving forward. Too many Draft Guru's, TV GM's and former Pro Player Personnel types have all come out saying virtually the same things about him. The thing that scares me, is the current staff knows him best and it seems like the perfect fit at #8. I hope they have the guts to pass on him and let teams like the Chiefs and Seahawks take him. I know there isn't a sure thing picking after #5 in this draft; but 2 guy's who I think would be worth it are 1) DeCastro - just because of how he will solidify the O-line and 2) Floyd - because of his initial burst off the ball, something that can't be taught, giving Floyd a huge advantage in getting separation on the NFL level. Without Miami trading down, I'm not sure any pick made @8 would be worth it. Coples scares the living hell out of me, not because of his talent, but because of his perceived work ethic and attitude, he'd be worth it at #8 minus the negatives!!!

Having the 8th pick has put Miami in the precarious position to be just outside of the elite prospects in this draft. I've been a big Tannahill fan, but have come to realize picking him at #8 just might dome the franchise moving forward. Too many Draft Guru's, TV GM's and former Pro Player Personnel types have all come out saying virtually the same things about him. The thing that scares me, is the current staff knows him best and it seems like the perfect fit at #8. I hope they have the guts to pass on him and let teams like the Chiefs and Seahawks take him. I know there isn't a sure thing picking after #5 in this draft; but 2 guy's who I think would be worth it are 1) DeCastro - just because of how he will solidify the O-line and 2) Floyd - because of his initial burst off the ball, something that can't be taught, giving Floyd a huge advantage in getting separation on the NFL level. Without Miami trading down, I'm not sure any pick made @8 would be worth it. Coples scares the living hell out of me, not because of his talent, but because of his perceived work ethic and attitude, he'd be worth it at #8 minus the negatives!!!
Nice post bro.

If they don't draft a QB with the first pick, I'll spew hateful, venomous words at Jeff Ireland and his prostitute mother. Then I'll quickly apologize if Weeden is the next pick.

This is the plight of the modern day Dolfan. In the past, I had faith that they actually knew what they were doing, but unfortunately, we all suffer from "Battered Dolfan Syndrome."

I'm in full show me mode.

Big difference is that Eli looked pretty damn good while in College, and Tannehill has been ANYTHING but good.

He has one positive attribute at this point, and that's his ability to run. NOTHING else translate into a solid starting NFL QB.

I have posted video that portrays exactly what type of QB he is.
I watched 7 A&M games this last season.
I watched as a preseason top 10 team ended up not-ranked..and a very very large part of that was solely on Tannehill.

The kid is far from being a top round pick.

Two years at the very minimum to develop, and then develop into what is the big question.

Dont get fooled by the media over-hype that happens each and every year. This year just happens to be Tannehill...and I honestly believe that hype is being generated from within our own organization

As do I, but only as a smoke screen for our real intentions...whatever that may be.....

Back
Top Bottom