who would you all be flat out pissed with at #8... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would you all be flat out pissed with at #8...

No but no matter how fast Moore could get rid of the football, he was either hurried or sacked because of issues with the right side of the line. I guess it's all Moore fault right, I mean you know everything. (you have 18,000+ posts I have 20) I was passing on what I thought was some very good points from another site.

No but no matter how fast Moore could get rid of the football, he was either hurried or sacked because of issues with the right side of the line. I guess it's all Moore fault right, I mean you know everything. (you have 18,000+ posts I have 20) I was passing on what I thought was some very good points from another site.

if you watched the games, which I'm sure you did, I have no idea how you can't see that matt moore held the ball too long on many occasions. I bet you can count a higher amount of times he should have thrown it away, in opposition to the number of times he was sacked before he knew he had the ball in his hands... furthermore, I think you can do this regardless of the number of posts you have on finheaven.

I've sold myself on the idea of Tannehill at 8 so anything else will seem disappointing. Flat out pissed would be obviously a DT which would be baffling even for Ireland. But the more likely thing that would piss me off is Oline (even DeCastro). That would be 3 oline taken top 15 in 5 years. That's just refusing acknowledgment of the modern NFL and how quality olines are being built. That's not how you win in this climate. That's not to imply Ireland is some sort of trailblazer because he's just playing it safe. Leading the league in 1st round olinemen for another year is not a fair trade off to missing the playoffs.

We always talk about who we want and who may be the pick but what guy would you wanna throw your remote at? I like this draft at the top so I don't think we will have a Ted Ginn family selection.lol I would say Trent Richardson if he fell...I love him,but we have to many Rbs as there is. Another guy is Riley Reiff.I liked him at first but don't wanna see him at #8 and also quinton coples...has bust written on his forehead,hopefully he proves everyone wrong.so who are you alls?

It depends upon who they end up with after the draft is done. For all we know Tannehill could be a smokescreen and maybe Weedon or Cousins is the real target....who knows? I would think Wideout or pass rusher should be the target unless Tannehill is their guy.

Mark Barron, Melvin Ingram or Nick Perry

cause that means the Pats can't draft them :(

I wouldn't even take him at 16. He can't even beat the better college teams, how in the heck is going to win in England, Pittsburgh and Baltimore? The same fans that are yelling to take Tannehill are going to be the same ones why is it taking him so long to be an upgrade over Moore, and be a starter for the Dolphins!

hmmm, did eli manning beat top competition? it just doesnt work that way.

Back
Top Bottom