Who would you pick at 12 in this scenario... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you pick at 12 in this scenario...

You HAVE to pick at 12...who is it gonna be?

• OG Jonathan Cooper

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • TE Tyler Eifert

Votes: 41 56.2%
  • DE Barkevious Mingo

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • DT Sheldon Richardson

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • CB Desmond Trufant

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

13Dolfan87

Scout Team
Reaction score
This is obviously all hypothetical...

Let's just say that we weren't able to trade up and we can't trade down. The 3 main LTs, Austin and Rhodes are all gone. Who are you taking at #12?

Tyler Eifert..although I have a funny feeling the Jets might be interested in him ahead of us..

mingo...but the buzz is rising...i doubt he gets out of the top 10 now...

Eifert.... who I would take over Austin and Rhodes anyway.

Best available corner or DE.....hopefully either Dion Jordan or Marcus Trufant

And just because it would cause so many here to go insane.....Cooper from UNC

Best available corner or DE.....hopefully either Dion Jordan or Marcus Trufant

And just because it would cause so many here to go insane.....Cooper from UNC

Of course it would. It's a fansite for the Miami Dolphins, so most members actually want us to win. :lol:

If we could stick to our picks and have a draft like this !?! R1 OG Jonathan Cooper, R2a DE Margus Hunt, or DE Cornellius (Tank) Carradine, R2b OT Terron Armstead, R3a CB darius Slay, R3b TE Travis Kelce. Then we'd be set for a long time! All the Eifert fans Travis Kelce is a better seam threat te!

i dont think mingo is on our radar as he really is only a OLB prospect and not a DE with his lack of strength, lack of pass rush moves and his lack of work ethic... doesnt really fit our mold we have been looking for

i dont think mingo is on our radar as he really is only a OLB prospect and not a DE with his lack of strength, lack of pass rush moves and his lack of work ethic... doesnt really fit our mold we have been looking for

Mingo has work ethic concerns? I think you're thinking of Montgomery

Back
Top Bottom