Who you going for now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who you going for now?

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
Now that our Fins have crapped the bed yet again, what team are you following into the playoffs? If Green Bay makes it there, I pull for them. Aaron Rodgers is a delight to watch and makes just about every play exciting.

I will probably take some flak for this but I'm going to say Carolina and yeah I want them to go undefeated.

I will probably take some flak for this but I'm going to say Carolina and yeah I want them to go undefeated.

It is really time for us to stop dwelling in the past. It probably hurts us more than helping us.

I'd definitely root for the Pack. After that maybe Carolina.
In the AFC - anybody who plays the Pats and possibly the Jets. Other than that: Bengals

It is really time for us to stop dwelling in the past. It probably hurts us more than helping us.

I'd definitely root for the Pack. After that maybe Carolina.
In the AFC - anybody who plays the Pats and possibly the Jets. Other than that: Bengals

The Bengals would be the other team i am rooting for.

Panthers and the Bengals are my teams for the rest of the year.

Or anyone not named New England.

Seahawks , Steelers, Packers, Broncos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panthers and want them undefeated as well. I suppose a back up team would be the Packers. I live up in Wisconsin and was at a bar with some friends watching the packers lions game and everyone around me was bitching and complaining that the pack was down 17-0 at halftime... I told them never count yourselves out with Rodgers as QB. I was so happy when they ended up stealing one from the Lions because I have been sitting watching the scores of the last 3 or 4 packers games and somehow, even when they are down a ton early, Rodgers comes back and at least gives his team a chance. It is truly remarkable what a great QB can do to a team. It makes me so jealous!

I'm rooting for Carolina to lose a game and then win the Super Bowl. I can't believe any Miami fan would want somebody to have an undefeated season. It's an incredibly unique accomplishment and it belongs to us.

I think I will root for the Jets:D

Though it pains me to see the Dolphins out yet again (While the Jets are still in the hunt), I am happy for you and coach Bowles! It will be an interesting battle for the two WC spots between the Jets, KC, and Pitt. :up:

Though it pains me to see the Dolphins out yet again (While the Jets are still in the hunt), I am happy for you and coach Bowles! It will be an interesting battle for the two WC spots between the Jets, KC, and Pitt. :up:

Thanks new guy, where have you been?

we have a long way to go but hopefully things break our way.

Thanks new guy, where have you been? we have a long way to go but hopefully things break our way.
I've been helping out my parents care for my Grandma who is in the advanced stages of alzheimer's. I've still been around, but just don't have as much time to post. I think the Jets need to win out if they want to guarantee themselves a spot. At 10 wins, I think it would come down to a tie breaker with Pitt. Should be fun to watch how it all plays out these last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom