Who you going for now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who you going for now?

I've been helping out my parents care for my Grandma who is in the advanced stages of alzheimer's. I've still been around, but just don't have as much time to post. I think the Jets need to win out if they want to guarantee themselves a spot. At 10 wins, I think it would come down to a tie breaker with Pitt. Should be fun to watch how it all plays out these last few weeks.

Sorry to hear that, I wish you and your family the best.

the funny thing is this week's game is almost meaningless. if we win out we would need KC or Pitt to lose 1 game to make it and if we lose this week and win final 2 we'd need Pitt to lose 1 game so either way we need Pitt to lose a game. Other scenarios if we win out are Denver losing 2 of 3 or Cincy losing all 3. it's fun to be in the race but it sucks we could win 11 and miss out.

Carolina....love how that team is built and love the way Cam plays

Sorry to hear that, I wish you and your family the best.

the funny thing is this week's game is almost meaningless. if we win out we would need KC or Pitt to lose 1 game to make it and if we lose this week and win final 2 we'd need Pitt to lose 1 game so either way we need Pitt to lose a game. Other scenarios if we win out are Denver losing 2 of 3 or Cincy losing all 3. it's fun to be in the race but it sucks we could win 11 and miss out.

Thanks!

If they win out, the odds of making it increase since they would need just 1 loss from either the Steelers or KC. If they lose tonight, they would need to win the final two and have to rely on Pitt alone to lose 1 since a KC loss would do them no good.

Like you said, even if they win out, it is possible that they still miss out. If that happens, it would be the curse of Brandon Marshall.:lol:

:puke: I am rooting for any team that faces them. I'm still mad at Pete Carrol for giving them another Super Bowl win!

If that happens, it would be the curse of Brandon Marshall.:lol:

I was wrong. It was the curse of Ryan Fitzpatrik. :chuckle: Rex can't get his teams to the playoffs very often, but he sure does a good job of playing spoiler. After the Jets beat NE, I thought they had the final WC spot locked up. Man, that's got to hurt! Especially when it was your former HC who knocked you out of the playoffs.

Teams that have never won a Super Bowl that are currently in the playoffs: Carolina, Arizona, Minnesota, Houston, Cincinnati.

I am rooting for all of those teams, in no particular order, to win it all. I think Carolina and Arizona have legit shots at it.

Back
Top Bottom