WHOA, Carson Palmer out until JULY!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHOA, Carson Palmer out until JULY!!!!

josekareh

Finfansince75
Reaction score
Man I'm watching tha geme and they mentioned that Carson Palmer has a very serious injury, Now forget about getting Kitna!!!

With names like Favre and Kitna being thrown around for Dolphins QB in 06 we should take a look at Ryan Leaf....

Torn ACL...he'll have surgery this week. He'll miss some, if not all of training camp.

No way the Bengals let Kitna go now...this proved why you NEED a good backup Q.B. in the NFL.

josekareh said:
Man I'm watching tha geme and they mentioned that Carson Palmer has a very serious injury, Now forget about getting Kitna!!!

Bad news for the Dolphins :shakeno:

unifiedtheory said:
Torn ACL...he'll have surgery this week. He'll miss some, if not all of training camp.

No way the Bengals let Kitna go now...this proved why you NEED a good backup Q.B. in the NFL.

Not a chance. This guy will miss up to 10-12 months. He will not play next season. Guaranteed.

I also am not a Kitna fan....too bad about Palmer....he may be out for a good part of next season as well. Takes a while to get back from the tear he had.

cheap shot...everytime i see the replay i'm more and more convinced....I hope Freeney returns the favor next week

If Palmer only tore his ACL he could be back by camp but he also tore his MCL delaying that.

Carson Palmer tore his ACL and MCL during Sunday's wild card game on the second play from scrimmage.
CBS' Bonnie Bernstein initially reported that only one ligament was torn and the team expressed hope that Palmer could return by next training camp. News came from the broadcast booth later in the game that he also tore his MCL, which would delay his recovery. The quarterback needs his mobility less than most players, but training camp is an optimistic timeframe.

heard it was a torn MCL and ACL...that is a bad injury, he will need reconstructive surgery....he may be out part of next season

Back
Top Bottom