who's fault for TD pass Verner or Allen? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who's fault for TD pass Verner or Allen?

It was verner

Allen got held to the top side post snap by the qbs eyes

Tj McDonald isn't gonna change that either

thanks Hoops for actually answering the question...what coverage was it btw? soyoure saying it doesnt matter what FS we had back there McDonaldor Allen, they both woulda been held off a split second as the QB looked him off? what do you think about throwing in the Tank to replace Maxwell

Tankersley and Mctyer both being inactive is on the coaching staff. Both of those guys are sub 4.4.

Verner is a sub 4.7 slot cb. Coaching staff decided to bench Maxwell or whatever in favor of putting him on the boundary. Having him as your top backup boundary cb is laughable. Tankersley at minimum should be that guy by default.

Slow *** secondary

Maxwell was temporarily benched because of an injury to his eye. That's when Verner got torched.

I have a feeling I already know how the 'just play Tank' thing would work out, its the guy on the bench has to be better- until he actually plays. Verner had a good pre season also so that shouldn't be the only measuring stick.

The coaches feel like he is not ready- which is probably the case.

I have a feeling I already know how the 'just play Tank' thing would work out, its the guy on the bench has to be better- until he actually plays. Verner had a good pre season also so that shouldn't be the only measuring stick.

The coaches feel like he is not ready- which is probably the case.
Maybe but he was impressive in preseason and we drafted him fairly high. Play the man

Maybe but he was impressive in preseason and we drafted him fairly high. Play the man

I agree. Maybe he's not "ready." Well, after 5-7 years in the league it still looks like Maxwell and Verner aren't ready. I think Cordrea is already better. Those youngsters are hungry. Not to mention, I don't think there's EVER been a CB in the NFL with the change of direction speed as Maxwell. Pathetic. Howard is fine to me. I wish we had two of him. Ajayi is the key to this Offense. Run the ball and limit big plays. Those are the keys to us beating the Saints. I hate playing them with Brees still there. Our D-Linemen better put their hands up often. Gotta get Brees out of his groove. We NEED this BADLY!!

Back
Top Bottom