whos getting the #1 pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whos getting the #1 pick?

Slappy8800

Breathing is the hardest thing to do.
Reaction score
i think its either NO or HOU

if its NO i think they take Lienart, if HOU i dunno, maybe trade down?

Houston and they will have a new coach and draft Lienart because David Carr will be a free agent next year when they clean house.

It's got to be the Texans. They are 0-6 and it doesn't look like that they cna win more then 1 or 2 games this year. The Texans has an option to let go of Carr in the offseason, so don't be suprised if they do so and go after Lienhart.

i dont know..i dont think they want to start from scratch again witha rookie QB

Houston will wind up winning about 4 ball games before it is all said and done. San Fransisco will once again be selecting #1 overall, which is why I believe if he comes out early, Reggie Bush will go #1.

despite their record, houston has played somewhat decent. san francisco, however, has looked like a college team in at least 3 different games. kind of remarkable that they beat the rams

kastofsna120 said:
despite their record, houston has played somewhat decent. san francisco, however, has looked like a college team in at least 3 different games. kind of remarkable that they beat the rams

Yeah, it seems some people have forgotten just how bad San Francisco actually is. They will be lucky to win another game. They are terrible.

Slappy8800 said:
i dont know..i dont think they want to start from scratch again witha rookie QB
There owner has said he is commited to Carr and that he is the future of the franchise. After this year I expect they will have a new HC but for some reason the owner is still solidly in the GM's corner, (dont know why but so the writers say) if that remains true than I think they will stick with Carr. If not......Who knows.

dolphan117 said:
There owner has said he is commited to Carr and that he is the future of the franchise. After this year I expect they will have a new HC but for some reason the owner is still solidly in the GM's corner, (dont know why but so the writers say) if that remains true than I think they will stick with Carr. If not......Who knows.
yeah but every owner will say that. if they can get a better player they'll change their mind real fast

If I was Houston I would trade down and pick up some extra draft picks, use them all on the oline. Keep Carr, he isnt bad, with a oline he could win games.

The 49ers will have the first pick, followed by Houston & the Jets.

In this scenario former high school team mates will reunite in San Francisco (Reggie Bush & Alex Smith).

Leinart will in all likelihood go #1 or #2 to the Texans, Jets, Titans, Saints, Browns, Ravens, Cardinals, or even us. Someone will trade up to get him. That's a lot of teams on the bottom that need a young franchise QB.

It's either going to be the Houston Texans or San Francisco 49ers... I think the Texans will get Matt Leinart and the 49ers will get Reggie Bush.

Back
Top Bottom