Who's going to Buffalo this year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to Buffalo this year?

I go every year to the game in Buffalo...If you need tickets all you need to do is go to the stadium and about 12:45 the tickets will go for about 30 a piece..(or less)..and yes you can get multiple seat arangements, the Bills have not sold out in years..it's very easy, don't buy your tickets on line you will get robbed...unless you want gauranteed 50 yard line 2 rows back...believe me from someone who lives only about an hour and a half away from pukesville...and goes to the game...And this has never failed.. its easy Mmmkay!!

dude thats nothing. i fly to rhode island occasioanlyl and southwest can get you a flight into at least orlando for 69 or 79 one way. usually like 125 or so round trip. fly in sat nite fly out sunday nite, buy an economy section seat for 35 bucks or so and your golden. 25 for a rental and match that for a sleay motel and your in buisness, tailgate or drive down with some of us

TractorTraylor said:
Me and some friends are heading to Buffalo for the December 17th game and I was interested in seeing how many finheaveners are going too... give a shout out and your seat location.

We are going to be in row 6 down in sec 106 I think it was... down behind the endzone...

People actually travel TO Buffalo? Wow!! You learn something everyday.

I went last year and totally plan on going again.

If anyone wants to arrange anything tickets, tail-gatin wise, PM me.

I currently do not have tickets, WAY TOO early. Plus, I got an amazing deal on Ebay last year. 50 yard line, 11 rows up behind Dolphin bench, 4 for $200.

claytonAndDuper said:
i feel bad for anyone whos going to that ****ing dump. come to dolphins stadium instead

It's obvious you've never been to the Ralph.

GoBills24 said:

Any field is beautiful to me. Ralph was the first stadium I've ever been too, so I won't complain.

GoBills24 said:

Did you mean this kind of Ralph? :barf:

BTW, I really liked the hats everyone wore at the Bills games last year... :baghead: ... where did you guys get those? :D

buff you need be kidding me

....Easier to fly out of buffalo to ft lauderdale we went down to a game drove from toronto to buff on wednesday nite flew out thursday stayed on the ocean had a rent a car seen the steelers play two years back I think, cost us for car hotel and flight 350 cdn and that was for 3 nites stay. Buff is terrible plus the stitches I recieved from some drunk @@@ who happened to have a glass bottle in the stadium cold ****ed me from behind in the 4th quater. What a dump place. Down to miami for this cat loved it but this year off to pittsburg and detroit change it up a bit. Have fun in Buff. Speak later
Phins

I am going to the Fins- bills game Dec.17th we could tailgate if you would like,I go up every year.

Ozzy said:
Did you mean this kind of Ralph? :barf:

BTW, I really liked the hats everyone wore at the Bills games last year... :baghead: ... where did you guys get those? :D

You guys are just as qualified on that issue.

When you show up, of course.

11 friends and myself are going to be there. A mix of Dolphins and Bills fans as well as a few who just want to go see a game.

Back
Top Bottom