Who's joining the "Berlin to Fins" bandwagon? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's joining the "Berlin to Fins" bandwagon?

Berlin did improve in the last 1/2 of his last year...and I hated what he did to the Gators. But it seems to take him too long to get it together on the field.

sure bring him in and see if he shows anything during preseason....i would also bring in jared allen

phinphan11 said:
I think the wheel fell off of your bandwagon....
:roflmao: :roflmao:

actually this bandwagon is closing in on the "Move Zach Thomas to SS Bandwagon", LoL...

I don't care how many wheels are left on my bandwagon. I'll throw this bandwagon over my shoulder and carry it if necessary.

Berlin just needs the time to develop. Some of you should go back and take a look at the film from last season.

caneaddict said:
I don't care how many wheels are left on my bandwagon. I'll throw this bandwagon over my shoulder and carry it if necessary.

Berlin just needs the time to develop. Some of you should go back and take a look at the film from last season.
i am a huge canes fan and am familiar with Brock. He can't even measure up to the last crop of UM QB's, and even the great past UM QB's haven't amounted to much in the NFL.... so why would a mediocre UM QB do well?

Well I know a lot of people blame Brock for the recent demise of the Canes (if you want to call it that) but as a senior, he was really the only bright spot we had on offense. His receivers would drop passes consistently and the offensive line was no where what it was in the past. ( We were also without a potential top 5 pick in Eric Winston)

I have been following Brock since he was at Evangel Christian in Louisiana and even got to see him defeat West Monroe in highschool, and all I have to say is that the kid is committed and never lets things get him down. (Reminds me of Brett Favre in that way, not tryin to say he is in anyway comparable to Favre, just that one aspect.)

I would love to bring Brock in for a tryout, because I think he will eventually latch on somewhere.

(I think he would be a great fit for a team if they wanted to bring back the Buffalo Bills K-Gun attack of the early 90's because I dont think you will find a better no huddle shotgun QB than Berlin. )

As the bandwagon passes me by I'd like to take an RPG to it and send it up in smoke. Brock Berlin wouldn't start in the Arena league.

BruceDickinson said:
Well I know a lot of people blame Brock for the recent demise of the Canes (if you want to call it that) but as a senior, he was really the only bright spot we had on offense. His receivers would drop passes consistently and the offensive line was no where what it was in the past. ( We were also without a potential top 5 pick in Eric Winston)

I have been following Brock since he was at Evangel Christian in Louisiana and even got to see him defeat West Monroe in highschool, and all I have to say is that the kid is committed and never lets things get him down. (Reminds me of Brett Favre in that way, not tryin to say he is in anyway comparable to Favre, just that one aspect.)

I would love to bring Brock in for a tryout, because I think he will eventually latch on somewhere.

(I think he would be a great fit for a team if they wanted to bring back the Buffalo Bills K-Gun attack of the early 90's because I dont think you will find a better no huddle shotgun QB than Berlin. )

The problem I see with Berlin is that when he first started for us he really did lose games for us. It's true that we usually won in spite of him. But then as time progressed the team around him deteriorated while his play started getting better and better. The deterioration of the surrounding team and his escalation cancelled eachother out and so the results were similar to when Berlin was the one losing games. Few people noticed that he was actually leading the team and keeping it afloat last season. His development went unnoticed.

I'm sure when he joins some team, he won't be very good and it will take him some time to put it together, but I think he'll eventually be ready to lead a team. Not just be a game manager but rather have the ability to take the team on his back and win the game.

Back
Top Bottom