Who's The Most Underrated Coach in NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's The Most Underrated Coach in NFL

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I have to go with MArty Schottenheimer. This guy has calss and works each day hard and he gets no credit for it. The other coach that is underrated is herm Edwards yes i know i hate the jets but this guy is amazing he knows how to win but has bad luck in post season

Gimme ur thoughts Fin fans

del rio is underrated i think. As for the bengals, once they play someone decent, i will be impressed.

ScrepsMJ said:
Marvin Lewis and Jack Del Rio

Let them at least coach a postseason game before being considered underrated, right now they are rated properly as good, up and coming young coaches.

Jack Del Rio, he's done a better job than I beleived he would and is really doing something special in Jacksonville. That team is as competitive as any in the league right now. They have taken on the persona of their coach and play well. They Played Indy down to the wire at the Dome and I think will beat them in J-Ville, it will come down to the wire with those two as far as who wins that division. They knocked out Pennington and beat the Jets in NY, something we didn't do. Should we have and could we have, sure, but we didn't and they did. Don't be surprised to see all three Florida teams in the Playoff's this year. Let's just hope we get them at Dolphins stadium for a nice little revenge game this year. Show them what 62-7 feels like.

I like Del Rio, Jim Mora jr and Fox. I think Edwards is overrated. He gives great speeches, but his game management sucks and I'm rarely impressed with game plans.

touborg said:
I'm not a big Del Rio fan, but I do like Lewis and John Fox.

I like Fox too. But he's not really underrated. Making to the Super Bowl and almost winning gets notice.

dolphan98 said:
I like Fox too. But he's not really underrated. Making to the Super Bowl and almost winning gets notice.

I still think he's underrated. I never hear him mentioned among the best coaches in the league.

I've gotta go with Tice. :rofl3:

But seriously, Del Rio.

Can we really call Lewis underrated? The guy gets a lot of love in the press (deservedly, I'd add). You don't hear much about Del Rio, though, and he's an excellent coach, too.

Back
Top Bottom