Who's your draft man crush? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your draft man crush?

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Whether under the radar or not.

Two of mine are linebackers: Kyle Van Noy out of BYU and Chris Borland out of Wisconsin.

Van Noy is extremely versatile and I'd love it if he was Miami's second round pick this year.

we'll never sniff him but jake mathews is the guy i'd covet the most...

Not going to happen and not a need but I really like Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State.

He is Tavon Austin minus the hype and better route running.He can play underneath or outside.

Sammy Watkins and Kelvin Benjamin

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Dion Bailey. He isn't the top safety, but I saw him play a lot and would love to add him to Miami's roster in the 4th rd or so.

Eric Ebron at TE or the OT from Auburn, Greg Robinson. Robinson would have been worth trading up to the third pick in the draft for if he makes it that far, but we sure won't be trading up to the top of the draft two years in a row.

Eric Ebron at TE or the OT from Auburn, Greg Robinson. Robinson would have been worth trading up to the third pick in the draft for if he makes it that far, but we sure won't be trading up to the top of the draft two years in a row.

I have to agree with you on Robinson, he is a stud! I have watched FSU football for more than 20 years and have never seen somebody crush our defenders like he did in the national championship game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Xavier S'ua-Filo (round 1) and Borland (round 2) and throw in Bishop Sankey as a RB

I have so many. I'm like a kid in the candy store. But if Miami could draft guards Xavier Su'a Filo and Spencer Long I would be happy with whatever tackle they draft and the rest of the picks would be gravy.

defenitly Chris Borland, and imo the best all around te in the draft Austin Seferian-Jenkins

Will Sutton, DT, ASU. If we can get him in the third that would be amazing, but second rounder might be needed.. TJ Jones, WR, Notre Dame is a prime example of the depth at WR in this draft. Could be gotten in the fourth and I think he can be huge for an (hopefully our) offense. Devonta Freeman, RB, FSU is another fourth rounder that I'd love to have. Avery Patterson, FS, Oregon in the sixth or seventh. Love all of these guys.

Tre mason. But i really like mike evans

Mosley, sankey, amaro...

Cooks is gaining some steam, I just have a hard time really liking any highly undersized players.

Back
Top Bottom