Who's your draft man crush? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your draft man crush?

Agree with those saying Su'a Filo too. Seems like a guy you can plug in and get 8-10 years of at guard. Just not a glamor position.

Watkins, Clowney, and the top two LTs are 4 of the best prospects at their positions in quite a while. I think all 4 are once in a decade prospects. Two LTs that good is extremely rare. I think both of them will be the best two LTs in the league for quite a while.

Outside of those guys, none of which we will obviously be able to get, here are some players Id love to see the Phins select................

Manziel
McCarron
Murray
Skov
Tre Mason
Nix
Verrett
Sims
Amaro

Watkins, Clowney, and the top two LTs are 4 of the best prospects at their positions in quite a while. I think all 4 are once in a decade prospects. Two LTs that good is extremely rare. I think both of them will be the best two LTs in the league for quite a while.

It seems like every year we have once in a decade players drafted at the same position. Last year everybody was saying Lane Johnson, Luke Joeckel and Eric Fisher were three once in a lifetime "can't miss tackles" and now everyone is saying Jake Matthews and Greg Robinson might be better. In 2012 Coby Fleener was a once in a decade tight end... as was Tyler Eifert in 2013 ... as is Eric Ebron this year.

It seems like every year we have once in a decade players drafted at the same position. Last year everybody was saying Lane Johnson, Luke Joeckel and Eric Fisher were three once in a lifetime "can't miss tackles" and now everyone is saying Jake Matthews and Greg Robinson might be better. In 2012 Coby Fleener was a once in a decade tight end... as was Tyler Eifert in 2013 ... as is Eric Ebron this year.

I don't know who was saying that about those 3 LT's or any of those TE's. Robinson is considerably better than any of them. Last year was a notoriously weak draft, and this draft is famously strong. Of those three TE's, though, I'd say Eifert is easily the best, and I prefer Fleener to Ebron.

Ryan Shazier and Deone Bucannon on defense. Shazier is already a freak. If he gets some good coaching :alert:
Honestly don't know why Bucannon is being overlooked, but imo he's the best safety in this class. Physical, tackles well, coverage is good, what more could you ask for?

Allen Robinson/Lache Seastrunk/Bishop Sankey on offense.

Outside of those guys, none of which we will obviously be able to get, here are some players Id love to see the Phins select................

Manziel
McCarron
Murray

Skov
Tre Mason
Nix
Verrett
Sims
Amaro

Just give it a rest. Not going to happen.

I don't know who was saying that about those 3 LT's or any of those TE's. Robinson is considerably better than any of them. Last year was a notoriously weak draft, and this draft is famously strong. Of those three TE's, though, I'd say Eifert is easily the best, and I prefer Fleener to Ebron.

I never thought those 3 LTs were all that great.

These two guys however are going to be great players for years to come IMHO.

lane johnson is legit...kc gonna regret making fisher the starting left tackle...joeckel couldn't sniff jake mathews even in college

if i was rating em the last 2 years head to head coming out i'd have it

jake mathews
lane johnson
robinson
joeckel
fisher

the top 3 worth trading up for as i see it...

lane johnson is legit...kc gonna regret making fisher the starting left tackle...joeckel couldn't sniff jake mathews even in college

if i was rating em the last 2 years head to head coming out i'd have it

jake mathews
lane johnson
robinson
joeckel
fisher

the top 3 worth trading up for as i see it...

I believe multiple posters had Lane Johnson as the #1 OT last season.

Back
Top Bottom