Why all the Negativity!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why all the Negativity!!!!!!!!!!!

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
We are 4-3!!!!!!!

In a division including Superbowl contendors, NE and NYJ, we have the 4th youngest roster in football, with a QB who has only started 20 games and some are talking as if we are the Bills. T

There is also an argument that both losses to NYJ & NE were due to special teams, and the loss to Steelers, arguably the best team in NFL was due to a dodgy call......even though technically correct. We seem to have now corrected our special teams problems, granted IMO we should be more aggresive on offense, but as I stated previously we are 4-3 and there are threads on here talking about sacking FO and bringing in Carl Peterson & Brad Childress.

Even more ironic, I see posts stating FO are ridiculous for not claiming Moss but then other's wanting Childress next yr?????????

I have massive faith in where we are going this yr. I believe our FO has have been superb since taking over. We drafted superbly 08, went away from plan 09, then back to it 2010, correcting mistakes made in 09. I believe 2010 we will get better as year goes on and 2011 with another good draft, New OC (would love Al Saunders).......................we will be more than contendors:up:

1. We passed over Randy Moss
2. We're 31st in the NFL in TDs
3. We lost 2 games in a row to division rivals at home (one being a blow out).
4. Henning is a buffoon
5. This FO doesn't get play makers
6. The O-line can't run block anymore and Ronnie dances too much.
7. Only team in the NFL with 0 TDs from a deep pass.

1. We passed over Randy Moss
2. We're 31st in the NFL in TDs
3. We lost 2 games in a row to division rivals at home (one being a blow out).
4. Henning is a buffoon
5. This FO doesn't get play makers
6. The O-line can't run block anymore and Ronnie dances too much.

We are an awful............. 4-3 team

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Why all the exclamation points?

Raising my voice :)

We are an awful............. 4-3 team

We're not awful, but these are the things people talk about the most on Fin Heaven. Half of these are just ignorance from the FO. We should be 6-1 right now as we're very young and talented, but this team is held back by poor coaching.

because we passed on a player that could of helped our biggest problem this year, the red zone. why not take a chance for a half season, low cost. if he becomes a problem to our team or doesnt produce, dump him. nope , we will keep letting carpenter collect his afc special teams player of the week trophies.

I agree 100% did I want Moss, absolutely. But some need to stop acting like we don't have a premiere WR. Time to move on 21 other teams were happy to pass on Moss.

A premiere WR with 1 TD. This offense is air-tight like a coffin with Henning's corpse inside.

This team is going to be 8-8 at best and that is not enough. Jeff Ireland, come on down! You've won a trip into unemployment!

We have a lot of young talent on this team and we are definitely going in the right direction. We don't need to blow this **** up like a lot of haters recommend.
Keep Sparano. Keep Ireland.
FIRE HENNING.
Do that and we are ready to rock.

We have talent on offense that is not even being half utilized. If you can't call plays when you know they are running 2 deep than you are a moron.
Henning is the main problem on this team.
His passing concepts are something you would see on the back of a 5th graders cereal box.
Sparano will be an amazing HC once he gets a competent OC behind him.
He gets the team fired up and ready to play Every week. He is a motivator. But we need an X's and O's guy at OC.
Getting Nolan was huge. Now we need something like that at OC.
Please don't blow this **** up by firing everybody this year. We are getting real close to being yearly contenders.

All we got to do is...say it with me now, FIRE HENNING!

Lets focus on walking out of Baltimore on Sunday with a victory.. Then back home to finally win a home game against Randy Moss and the Tennessee Titans!

We have a lot of young talent on this team and we are definitely going in the right direction. We don't need to blow this **** up like a lot of haters recommend.
FIRE HENNING.

We have talent on offense that is not even being half utilized. If you can't call plays when you know they are running 2 deep than you are a moron. Henning is the main problem on this team.
He gets the team fired up and ready to play Every week. He is a motivator. But we need an X's and O's guy at OC.
Please don't blow this **** up by firing everybody this year. We are getting real close to being yearly contenders.

Say it with me now. FIRE HENNING!

So it's ALL Henning's fault and Sparano gets no blame huh? So he is just standing there, head in sand, when Henning calls a Wildcat play on 3rd and 6 against NE? He's standing there, head in sand when this team has a 1st and 10 against PIT and we call a draw play? He's standing there, head in sand when this team against Cincy calls a Ronnie Brown run on 3rd and 6?

Bull****. Sparano is an enabler.

Hey, were 4-3 and I am proud of my team. Sure we could and very well should be 5-2 but were not. We are 4-3 with a road game coming up against a team that Coach Sparano has not yet beaten. Not in Miami and not in Dallas.. Lets get this victory and and start looking toward a strong push for January football...

FIRE HENNING.

We have talent on offense that is not even being half utilized. If you can't call plays when you know they are running 2 deep than you are a moron.
Henning is the main problem on this team.
His passing concepts are something you would see on the back of a 5th graders cereal box.

All we got to do is...say it with me now, FIRE HENNING!

I could not have said it better myself!!! Bravo! You won today's price for reading my mind!

So it's ALL Henning's fault and Sparano gets no blame huh? So he is just standing there, head in sand, when Henning calls a Wildcat play on 3rd and 6 against NE? He's standing there, head in sand when this team has a 1st and 10 against PIT and we call a draw play? He's standing there, head in sand when this team against Cincy calls a Ronnie Brown run on 3rd and 6?

Bull****. Sparano is an enabler.

Sparano is a victim of Parcells being friends with Henning. The OC will get fired at the end of the season, hopefully sooner!

Back
Top Bottom