Why all the Negativity!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why all the Negativity!!!!!!!!!!!

We are 4-3!!!!!!!

In a division including Superbowl contendors, NE and NYJ, we have the 4th youngest roster in football, with a QB who has only started 20 games and some are talking as if we are the Bills. T

There is also an argument that both losses to NYJ & NE were due to special teams, and the loss to Steelers, arguably the best team in NFL was due to a dodgy call......even though technically correct. We seem to have now corrected our special teams problems, granted IMO we should be more aggresive on offense, but as I stated previously we are 4-3 and there are threads on here talking about sacking FO and bringing in Carl Peterson & Brad Childress.

Even more ironic, I see posts stating FO are ridiculous for not claiming Moss but then other's wanting Childress next yr?????????

I have massive faith in where we are going this yr. I believe our FO has have been superb since taking over. We drafted superbly 08, went away from plan 09, then back to it 2010, correcting mistakes made in 09. I believe 2010 we will get better as year goes on and 2011 with another good draft, New OC (would love Al Saunders).......................we will be more than contendors:up:

Jim Jones didn't even drink that much Flavor aid/Kool aid

We have a lot of young talent on this team and we are definitely going in the right direction. We don't need to blow this **** up like a lot of haters recommend.
Keep Sparano. Keep Ireland.
FIRE HENNING.
Do that and we are ready to rock.

We have talent on offense that is not even being half utilized. If you can't call plays when you know they are running 2 deep than you are a moron.
Henning is the main problem on this team.
His passing concepts are something you would see on the back of a 5th graders cereal box.
Sparano will be an amazing HC once he gets a competent OC behind him.
He gets the team fired up and ready to play Every week. He is a motivator. But we need an X's and O's guy at OC.
Getting Nolan was huge. Now we need something like that at OC.
Please don't blow this **** up by firing everybody this year. We are getting real close to being yearly contenders.

All we got to do is...say it with me now, FIRE HENNING!

Totally agree!

1. We passed over Randy Moss
2. We're 31st in the NFL in TDs
3. We lost 2 games in a row to division rivals at home (one being a blow out).
4. Henning is a buffoon
5. This FO doesn't get play makers
6. The O-line can't run block anymore and Ronnie dances too much.
7. Only team in the NFL with 0 TDs from a deep pass.

Got to rebutt some of your items.

So we passed on Randy Moss. Do you really want that type of character on a team with young up and coming WR?? Bottom line is he is a bad egg. Plus he wants to be paid and I would blow up if the FO paid him any amount of money.

Agreed we arent scoring TD right now but the offense moves the ball up and down the field. Sooner or later we will start clicking. We are winning games when the offense isnt producing

Yes we lost two games to division rivals at home that happen to have a combined record of 11-3. We had an opportunity against the Jets and if ST didnt completely fail we would have been in the game against NE.

Henning is not the best, some of his calls make you scratch your head but watching every snap there are plays were we just dont execute. For example last week 3-1 we run a boot leg, I thought we should have ran Polite but Fasano was wide open for a big game, Henne threw a perfect game and he dropped it.

I guess Marshall, Dansby, Bess and Wake to name a few aren't playmakers. Makes no sense what so ever.

The negativity on this board is insane. Fire this guy, fire that guy. Everyone thinks they know better, its pure comedy. Bottom line is firing Henning now would be a disaster at this point in the season.

Got to rebutt some of your items.

So we passed on Randy Moss. Do you really want that type of character on a team with young up and coming WR?? Bottom line is he is a bad egg. Plus he wants to be paid and I would blow up if the FO paid him any amount of money.

Agreed we arent scoring TD right now but the offense moves the ball up and down the field. Sooner or later we will start clicking. We are winning games when the offense isnt producing

Yes we lost two games to division rivals at home that happen to have a combined record of 11-3. We had an opportunity against the Jets and if ST didnt completely fail we would have been in the game against NE.

Henning is not the best, some of his calls make you scratch your head but watching every snap there are plays were we just dont execute. For example last week 3-1 we run a boot leg, I thought we should have ran Polite but Fasano was wide open for a big game, Henne threw a perfect game and he dropped it.

I guess Marshall, Dansby, Bess and Wake to name a few aren't playmakers. Makes no sense what so ever.

The negativity on this board is insane. Fire this guy, fire that guy. Everyone thinks they know better, its pure comedy. Bottom line is firing Henning now would be a disaster at this point in the season.

We're not winning games because we're not scoring. In the Jets game, if we didn't call stupid plays on 3rd down, we would have won. If we got TDs instead of FGs against Pittsburgh, we would have won.

I'm not claiming we should fire Sparano. I'm saying we need to fire Henning. We have no deep threat. We're not using Marshall right. We really needed someone who could stretch the field. If we weren't so bad in the red zone, I wouldn't want Moss, but we need someone like him.

What I mean by not getting a play maker is drafting lineman when we don't need them over play makers like Dez. Also, this FO has passed over good FAs for crappy players like Wilson and Wilford. Dansby and Marshall are play makers we got in FA. We could've gotten more but passed over them.

Lets focus on walking out of Baltimore on Sunday with a victory.. Then back home to finally win a home game against Randy Moss and the Tennessee Titans!
We can focus on beating Baltimore, claiming Moss, winning the next 5 super bowls, or picking our noses. It doesn't matter what we focus on, we're fans and have exactly ZERO influence over the outcome of any game.

We're not winning games because we're not scoring. In the Jets game, if we didn't call stupid plays on 3rd down, we would have won. If we got TDs instead of FGs against Pittsburgh, we would have won.

I'm not claiming we should fire Sparano. I'm saying we need to fire Henning. We have no deep threat. We're not using Marshall right. We really needed someone who could stretch the field. If we weren't so bad in the red zone, I wouldn't want Moss, but we need someone like him.

What I mean by not getting a play maker is drafting lineman when we don't need them over play makers like Dez. Also, this FO has passed over good FAs for crappy players like Wilson and Wilford. Dansby and Marshall are play makers we got in FA. We could've gotten more but passed over them.

I like your thinking.

Because Dan "more conservative than ronald reagan" Henning is still the damn oc!!!

So it's ALL Henning's fault and Sparano gets no blame huh? So he is just standing there, head in sand, when Henning calls a Wildcat play on 3rd and 6 against NE? He's standing there, head in sand when this team has a 1st and 10 against PIT and we call a draw play? He's standing there, head in sand when this team against Cincy calls a Ronnie Brown run on 3rd and 6?

Bull****. Sparano is an enabler.

We were thinking that too last year on defense but Sparano went out and fired Pasq's ***. If the rumors are true than Sparano is taking over some playcalling duties.
You are blaming him for not overriding retarded play calls.
I am saying fire the guy that IS making the retarded play calls.
Then there is nothing to override. Correct?

I like the way Sparano runs a fired up, team oriented, ready to play every Sunday approach. Everything you are saying is only adding to the reason of getting a competent OC.
You fire Sparano, and what? You still need another OC right? The new HC is going to clean house and bring in all "his" guys.
You really think this team needs to start over?
Henning is the problem. Not Sparano. Imo.

i want to see a marshall play... u know the one where he breaks 4 guys and rumbles into the endzone..... need to keep doing the screen thing to him and bess

I agree. Henning is the main problem. We can't even use Marshall correctly.
Opposing defenses must laugh when they see tape of us during the week. It's becoming a damn joke out there.
Also I think Ireland was the main driving factor behind getting Marshall, not Parcells.
With Parcells completely out the picture now, I think our drafts will be even better with Ireland calling the final shots.

We are not a patchwork team built to win right now with a short window period of 1-2 yrs.
We are built to win for the long haul. The way it should be.
Patience is required to allow the young talent to blossom.
We can't microwave this ****.

Our record could be better, but I'm pretty satisfied with a 4-3 record. Now we just need to get out of Baltimore with a win on Sunday.

If we go 5-3 in the first half of an extremely tough schedule while scoring near the fewest touchdowns in the league, I think that says a lot about our team. Good teams find a way to win even while not playing their best ball. Last year, I think there were some games where we played our best ball, and still lost (esp. Colts). Winning at Cinny down 14-6 catching a few bad breaks was impressive.

A premiere WR with 1 TD. This offense is air-tight like a coffin with Henning's corpse inside.

This team is going to be 8-8 at best and that is not enough. Jeff Ireland, come on down! You've won a trip into unemployment!
So were going to go 4-5 in the rest of schedule? Have you seen the rest of our schedule?!? Where are there 5 losses. You debbie downers make me sick.

If we go 5-3 in the first half of an extremely tough schedule while scoring near the fewest touchdowns in the league, I think that says a lot about our team. Good teams find a way to win even while not playing their best ball. Last year, I think there were some games where we played our best ball, and still lost (esp. Colts). Winning at Cinny down 14-6 catching a few bad breaks was impressive.

don't forget the Saints game.

Back
Top Bottom