Why are we mad at ricky and not Ogunleye | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are we mad at ricky and not Ogunleye

O-gun needs to get signed, I'm not mad at him, but com'on!!

pigskinguy said:
Then who is the bad guy.
I say Ogun.
If Spielman doesn't make him a decent offer, Spielman's the bad guy. If Ogun insists on Kearse $, Ogun.

I'm sorry but if O-gun sits out, he's a quiter too. He is under contract, and if he does not play it is just as well as quitting.

Dolphreak said:
Are we only as good as the amount of posts? I only have 22 as of this one, I guess I'm just a dumb @ss too... :roflmao:
I think maybe what was meant was that since the poster only had 13 posts perhaps he wasnt a member when most of the Ogunleye discussion occured, and thus was not aware that a lot of people did indeed speak poorly of Wale at that time, not that the poster was any less intelligent than those with more posts.

Thats the way I took it anyway.

yankeehillbilly said:
I think maybe what was meant was that since the poster only had 13 posts perhaps he wasnt a member when most of the Ogunleye discussion occured, and thus was not aware that a lot of people did indeed speak poorly of Wale at that time, not that the poster was any less intelligent than those with more posts.

Thats the way I took it anyway.
Yankee, you're probably right, but with the "Mr 13 post" comment, it seemed as though he was placing himself above the other guy which I don't feel is fair. Especially when I could turn around and say "Hello Mr. Only been a member since April"... LOL... I just think it's funny

Back
Top Bottom