Why are we waiting??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are we waiting???

Danny said:
The FO is nopt gonna panic and I like Minor anyway and what's wrong with Henry?I haven't been on much lately, is he hurt?

Ozzy rules!!
Yep he has a pulled groin that he suffered while playing in the NFL Europe league. It could be some time before he is back to full speed.

On a side note: He was on the same team(Frankurt Galaxy) as Skip Hicks and was performing better than him until the injury. Skip Hicks took over pretty much 100% of the carries after that. But before, they were getting close to equal time.

I don't know if anyone followed NFLE, but the Fankfurt Galaxy lost to the Berlin Thunder (24-30) in the World Bowl. A shame that Henry got injured, he could have helped out a good bit. Though Berlins Defense was tops in the league.

Danny said:
The FO is nopt gonna panic and I like Minor anyway and what's wrong with Henry?I haven't been on much lately, is he hurt?

Ozzy rules!!
Apparently henry has a serious groin injury that he is still recovering from.

Someone mentioned that the broncos, who are another team having a RB competition, have 9 RB's on their roster. Yet here we are with 3, two of which have never seen action in a regular season game. Ya that makes sense!

I'm not asking the FO to mortgage the farm, just bring in players like Denver is doing. They'll shake their roster out with 3 servicable backs, while we'll have minor. Hope he is tougher than most.

Again, what is the harm to signing Mach, Edwards AND Kirby to league min. deal? You can cut them later with virtually no cap cost. At least you have options and time to evaluate in a team setting!

The timing hurts. We don't have a second rounder already in '05. Gonna have to be patient, see what happens with Ricky. He is still under contract and a decision one week or two from now really won't make a whole lot of difference from making a decision today. Since they will be changing the O strategy a bit now that Ricky is gone, it will bring new wrinkles for everybody to learn that will level the field somewhat for new backs competing.

The FO will move but to rush is not smart business. I like Speilman even though he has had it ruff so far. I know he won't rush. He will make a well thought out move when the Ricky entanglement is fully unraveled. There is a lot to figure out from this whole mess still in the FO I would bet.

Back
Top Bottom