why does everyone hate the Bucs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why does everyone hate the Bucs?

I don't hate them... and anything I've said in a negative light has been constructive..

I don't like Sapp's attitude (I think he's an overrated blowhard) but that doesn't make me hate the entire team...

I also think it is certain Bucs players

Sapp: He is a good player. His attitude is lousy and many see him as a cheap shot artist.

Keyshawn: I dind't like him with the Jets and don't like him with the Bucs. He can't back up his talk with his play. I loved it when Chrebret schooled him a few years back make making the game winning reception! Poetic justice, especially considering that Keyshawn was playing defense on that play and Chrebret made the play against him.

Sapp: That was a legal hit. It was a hard hit. Its a part of the game thats why they wear pads! No one would have ever thought twice about it if Cliffton didnt get hurt and his whiney coach didnt put on a little fit.

Keyshawn: I agree but it is kinda hard when you are double teamed almost all the time. Still his talk is bigger than his actions!

Should ask yourself the same thing???

Everyone in tampa seems to hate the dolphins all the same....but yet we rarely play each other.

I only dont like the Bucs because of most of its fans are very ignorant.....they seem a lot like Raiders fans....they are right no matter what....otherwise the Bucs are ok with me.

Its hard to like a team when the fans bash you because you are wearing dolphin items when you have just moved into town. (makes it hard to want to be a fan of the team)

In one way I feel bad for the Bucs. Against better judgement, they picked up Rob Johnson... a has been that never was...

any news on him?

Will he be with the Bucs next year? If he isn't resigned then chances are he'll drop out of the NFL. I don't see another club picking him up.

only one person might pick him up

The Lions head coach might be stupid enough to pick him up :lol:

The Bengals front office isn't the saviest bunch either

Originally posted by Sniper
The Bengals front office isn't the saviest bunch either

True as well... I hear they're trying to make a trade for Ryan Leaf right now, but can't figure out what city the "retireds" play in.

They'd probably give up their #1 draft pick for him... :lol:

Any team that has both Warren Sapp and Keyshawn Johnson will have it's share of people who dislike the team.

Back
Top Bottom