why does everyone hate the Bucs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why does everyone hate the Bucs?

#1, their players are mostly jerks.

#2, Interstate rivalry. Even though we are not in the same division, Tampa and Jax will ALWAYS be in Miami's shadow. PERIOD. Your fans hate us even more.

Interstate Rivalry is a big reason. It's only natural. I hate the Bucs because it's a rivalry. And they have players who make it easy to root against. I take a lot of crap for being a Dolfan here (which is ok by me, just feeds the rivalry). I can't stand how they're running up their record against weaklings and teams on the skids......and their fans just eat it up and talk sh*t. They face a team who comes right at them and they get exposed. They were lucky to beat Detroit (a team who's lost 26-of-31 the past two years) the last 3 meetings and got spanked by Pittsburgh. Will they ever beat Philly??

OVERRATED

Hell, my Dolphins license plate and flags got stolen off my car a few months back. Somebody also took my vanity Phins plate off the front and left it in front of the car....broken in half. Now THAT p*ssed me off.

Also, when I say "hate", I don't really mean hate. Just "hate" as in I root against them very passionately. In a sports way.

Well the Yucs losing to Pittsburgh at home is a good reason.

Actually, the Yuc ownership, both prior(Hugh Culverhouse), and current(the Glaziers), acts obnoxiously and don't provide a good athmosphere to like the team.

I actually like the Yucs. I did like them a lot more when they wore orange.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Well the Yucs losing to Pittsburgh at home is a good reason.

Actually, the Yuc ownership, both prior(Hugh Culverhouse), and current(the Glaziers), acts obnoxiously and don't provide a good athmosphere to like the team.

I actually like the Yucs. I did like them a lot more when they wore orange.
i don't hate the bucs, there's just another team i like better, besides, the nfc is boring!:rolleyes:

I actually like the Bucs as well. I don't see any rivalry with the Dolphins -- as much as the league has tried to build one. Different conferences have a lot to do with it.

I too have followed them casually since the ugly orange uni days.

As far as Sapp goes, I enjoy watching him play and listening to him jaw. I think he has an undeserved reputation asd a cheap shot artist. He always seems pretty personable -- unless he's seeking to create controversy. I sort of see him as the Charles Barkley of the NFL.

PLUS ... he's a U. of Miami alum. How can you NOT give him love?

Ray Lewis, Vinny Testeverde, and Jim Kelly are also UM alums, and I don't give them love. I have been a UM fan for four years, but I am not a big fan of their past, when they were flashy and a bunch of assholes.

Originally posted by Muck
Interstate Rivalry is a big reason. It's only natural. I hate the Bucs because it's a rivalry. And they have players who make it easy to root against. I take a lot of crap for being a Dolfan here (which is ok by me, just feeds the rivalry). I can't stand how they're running up their record against weaklings and teams on the skids......and their fans just eat it up and talk sh*t. They face a team who comes right at them and they get exposed. They were lucky to beat Detroit (a team who's lost 26-of-31 the past two years) the last 3 meetings and got spanked by Pittsburgh. Will they ever beat Philly??

OVERRATED

Hell, my Dolphins license plate and flags got stolen off my car a few months back. Somebody also took my vanity Phins plate off the front and left it in front of the car....broken in half. Now THAT p*ssed me off.

Also, when I say "hate", I don't really mean hate. Just "hate" as in I root against them very passionately. In a sports way.

I hear ya... Bucs fans are good fans fot their team, dont get me wrong.... but most of them are football morons... they dont know anything. they walk around in their pewter colored world thinking Shaun King is the god of football. They also go around thinking Alstott should be a "feature back". Sapp is all that (Mr. 6 1/2 sacks) yeah right.

Bucs fans are just a bunch of blind wind-up fan dolls that get over-wound when they beat a 3-13 team or the bengals)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by MIADolFan
I hear ya... Bucs fans are good fans fot their team, dont get me wrong.... but most of them are football morons
this coming from someone that didn't want their team to go to the playoffs

Originally posted by Biggunndunn
this coming from someone that didn't want their team to go to the playoffs
the team that beat the raiders, yeah! the team that lost to the vikes, no!:rolleyes:

I will always like the Bucs, since they helped us defend the perfect season. Remember the Vikings who lost to only Tampa Bay in Tampa. Game was won by 3 points. I think Minnesota would have been Atlanta thay year in the Conference had they been unbeaten and then won against Denver. They were damn good, but the Yucs stood up.

Re: Re: why does everyone hate the Bucs?

Originally posted by dolfan06
i don't hate the bucs, when you compare em to the raiders, i love em!:D

Can't get past Sapp and Keyshawn. I used to be a big fan. Probably my 2nd team, but those 2 have turned all my love in to hate. I also was mad when they changed uniforms. There was something to be said for the ugliest diggs in the game.

Re: Re: Re: why does everyone hate the Bucs?

Originally posted by Dajesus
Can't get past Sapp and Keyshawn. I used to be a big fan. Probably my 2nd team, but those 2 have turned all my love in to hate. I also was mad when they changed uniforms. There was something to be said for the ugliest diggs in the game.
sapp kinda grows on ya, but i didn't like keyshawn at usc! ;)

I haven't liked them since they ran Doug Williams out of town. After that they deserved all the losing seasons.

Back
Top Bottom