why does everyone hate the Bucs? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why does everyone hate the Bucs?

Originally posted by Sniper
I also think it is certain Bucs players

Sapp: He is a good player. His attitude is lousy and many see him as a cheap shot artist.

Keyshawn: I dind't like him with the Jets and don't like him with the Bucs. He can't back up his talk with his play. I loved it when Chrebret schooled him a few years back make making the game winning reception! Poetic justice, especially considering that Keyshawn was playing defense on that play and Chrebret made the play against him.

Far be from me to agree with a jill fan but in this post I do !:eek: ;) Marino1983

Originally posted by Biggunndunn
Sapp: That was a legal hit. It was a hard hit. Its a part of the game thats why they wear pads! No one would have ever thought twice about it if Cliffton didnt get hurt and his whiney coach didnt put on a little fit.

Keyshawn: I agree but it is kinda hard when you are double teamed almost all the time. Still his talk is bigger than his actions!

Imo the hit was legal but very very unnecessary ! There is NO way that you will EVER convince me that Clifton had a snowballs chance in hell to ever get into position to make a play on that return !!

Sapp knew it and just to make a statement, he cold ****ed Clifton anyway.... The statement that on a return team, a player has to have his head on a swivel is correct but a player also has to use some good judgement and common sense !

I do not hate the Bucs there are some starters(Sapp being one of them) that I especially do not like but hate the team,,, nah ... But if I were Sapp I would most definitely work on keeping HIS head on swivel in the 03 season..... Because he is going to have a bullseye place on him as big as his mouth and that is a pretty big bullseye !!:eek: :D Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983
Imo the hit was legal but very very unnecessary ! There is NO way that you will EVER convince me that Clifton had a snowballs chance in hell to ever get into position to make a play on that return !!

Sapp knew it and just to make a statement, he cold ****ed Clifton anyway.... The statement that on a return team, a player has to have his head on a swivel is correct but a player also has to use some good judgement and common sense !

I do not hate the Bucs there are some starters(Sapp being one of them) that I especially do not like but hate the team,,, nah ... But if I were Sapp I would most definitely work on keeping HIS head on swivel in the 03 season..... Because he is going to have a bullseye place on him as big as his mouth and that is a pretty big bullseye !!:eek: :D Marino1983
sapp could be in for a very rough season!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom