Why does USC...? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does USC...?

I want to see Reggie Bush lose his Heisman, and USC lose one of their National Championships. Well at least one of them.

Exactly my point, you don't win 1 National Title and get labeled a dynasty.

Not if the so called "world wide leader in sports" has anything to say.

Seriously though, im gonna grow up and get a job at ESPN and just PIMP OUT Oklahoma :lol: :sidelol:

because usc is the boston red sox and new england patriots of college football, they can do no wrong and whatever happens gets forgotten or swept under the rug

i mean when miami got into that big brawl this past year, all espn kept saying was that it was the same old miami thugs and everything else, and the other team was given a pass

it is the same withe espn, they stand up for their team, i mean look at the red sox, they and the cubs spent money like crazy, if the yankees spent that, it would be "the evil empire trying to buy another championship"

same with USC, the jarrett and bush wrong doings have been put away, and this scandal is starting to be put away also

because usc is the boston red sox and new england patriots of college football, they can do no wrong and whatever happens gets forgotten or swept under the rug

i mean when miami got into that big brawl this past year, all espn kept saying was that it was the same old miami thugs and everything else, and the other team was given a pass

it is the same withe espn, they stand up for their team, i mean look at the red sox, they and the cubs spent money like crazy, if the yankees spent that, it would be "the evil empire trying to buy another championship"

same with USC, the jarrett and bush wrong doings have been put away, and this scandal is starting to be put away also

I dont know if I agree with your examples. Miami gets more crap than FIU because it's Miami and no one has heard of FIU. The "sexy" name is more interesting and will get more attention in a news report. Also, Miami has been in trouble before. This isnt new. As far as anyone knows this is a one time thing with FIU so it is a little more reasonable to give them a pass.

The Sox/Cubs spend money like crazy, but the Yankees started it. They were the first to do it so they earned the reputation of trying to buy a championship and being the evil empire before other teams joined the feeding frenzy. It's hard to argue that other teams dont play the Yankees game now, but it is still the Yankees game. Others are just joining the party. Yankees arent alone anymore, but like Miami, their reputation sticks.

Back
Top Bottom