Why is CB Achid Talib not a Dolphin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is CB Achid Talib not a Dolphin?

Jesus, this guy gets a pick six and he's an all-pro corner? Give me a break, when he was in Tampa all he did was get beat deep. No where near an all-pro.

I asked this question a while ago, but never got any real response... Isn't it the job of a good coach to manage players, bring the best out of them, overcome their difficulties and have them performing to their potential?? Shouldn't a good coach be able to handle these guys who have got into problems and get them bought into what they are trying to achieve??

Where is Ochocinco, I thought we were done without him.
Teams are lined up to take him.

imo thats whats wrong now worried about there damn drama bk grounds ,as long as they stay out of trouble then leave them the hell alone, and LET THEM PLAY BALL,if we worrie more about them being drama free than we are about playin football then we need to be runnin a damn rehab class instead of bein a football team, imo we need to play ball and NOT WORRIE ABOUT THE BK GROUNDS AS MUCH. I DONT CARE IF OUR WHOLE TEAM IS DRAMA , I WANT A DAMN CHAMPIONSHIP BK IN SOUTH FLORIDA ..PERIOD.

the problem is that talib doesnt stay out of trouble, he seems to always be in trouble... he is a decent CB... not even close to an all-pro (iamtiv stated in original post).

also if our whole team was drama, our name would be the dallas cowboys. Hows that team looking right now with all that talent but even more drama. The palmer/ochocinco bengals team also had way too much character issues to be good even though they had a lot of talent on that team.

I dont like getting rid of some guys because of a little character issues (marshall) but you cant have a team full of it.

Jesus, this guy gets a pick six and he's an all-pro corner? Give me a break, when he was in Tampa all he did was get beat deep. No where near an all-pro.

Not to mention Hilton best him for a TD just prior to the pick 6. I'm with WV here no need to bring him here. As bad as we need CB's we need offensive help more. With the exception of the Titans/Texans games the D has kept the oppositions score down low enough for us to win. Not being able to score points is the bigger issue.

Even with that pick, Talib was getting beat a lot during that game, and also before being traded to the Pats. The Bucs couldn't wait to get rid of him.

OK, if I overestimated his talent then I accept being wrong there. I was under the impression that he was really good, so if he's not, then 'my bad'.

Has anyone in this thread spelled his first name correctly? Just for ****s and giggles? Who gives a **** though, right? We'll probably see his name spelled correctly when he's running back a Tannehill pick-six.

Back
Top Bottom