Why Ricky waited until a week before training camp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Ricky waited until a week before training camp

AZStryker said:
ENOUGH PLEASE of the Heat and Marlins, and UM etc... talk. Not all Dolphin fans like the other Miami sports teams. It is NOT a comfort, but more like an insult. It's like trying to console a homless person with talks of buying your vacation house!

AMEN

Speaking as a SoFLa native....I couldn't care less about the Heat or the Marlins

Born about the same time as the Dolphins, there weren't any other pro teams in SoFla, when I was growing up. So my loyalties lie elsewhere.

It doesn't make me feel better at all, especially since I'm a Sixers and a Red Sox fan....:(

Same here,born and raised in Miami in 63,moved to Michigan and of the major 4 I am a Piston,Redwing,Tiger fan!!

I miss Ricky already!The first game will be an very uneasy time.Flying to Miami for the home opener! :)

AZStryker said:
The original poster was trying to make some sense of the situation (essentially makes us feel better or lighten the mood). Consoling us with the fates of unrealted teams, however, has no positive influence. Insert The pats, jets, or bills instead of the teams you mentioned and how is that different? Or heck, Jags or Tampa for teams closer to home. Still doesn't make the situation any lighter! My apologies to the original poster and to the mods for getting this good post off track.

I'm sure a nice % of the members of this site are also heat, marlin, UM, etc fans. If you dont like the team just ignore the comment, no need to get all :goof: about it.

Back
Top Bottom