Why the Dolphins are underrated? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Dolphins are underrated?

TXfins54

Scout Team
Reaction score
can someone plz help me out...beatying teams like the Bears and forcing terrible games like the Pats this past wk and we are still thought of as a scrub team??? i hate these thoughts and accusitions of them purchasing film so that they can know the play calls by brady...if u under rate the fins u will be suprised in the final wk this yr...trust me Colts will fall:dolphins:

grooves12 said:
6-7 thats why...
i know but they have had a few bad gamnes and then won in those big games aand most losses came with a still injured culpepper

We were overrated for the longest time. We have lost more games than we have one. The guy that won us a lot of games is being considered for Defensive MVP. We are rated just about right.

We're a nonplayoff team. No one gives a damn about teams that dont make the playoffs, which is how it should be.

Mogwai said:
We're a nonplayoff team. No one gives a damn about teams that dont make the playoffs, which is how it should be.
Not to mention that many of the so-called experts picked Miami to play in Miami in the Super Bowl. They took the popular pick, mostly based on your strong run at the end of last year. They were as wrong as a person could possibly be wrong, and they'll be damned if they're going to choke on their own bad predictions.

Standing answer: All South Florida sports are underrated unless the team won a championship the previous year.

6-7 also doesn't help.

we're under .500.......we're rated exactly how we should be.

Mogwai said:

agreed and part of the problem is we havent been to a spuerbowl in 30 years and people are tired of dolphins talking about how great the fins are and when you go 8-8 9-7 or 7-9 this isnt something we should be bragging about . this is why some people think its better to go 6-10 one year and 5-11 next year and then go 12-4 and make the playoffs and by sacrificing a season you really set yourself up for geting better talent and you quickly have a much better chance of a superbowl . for those that say that mindset is wrong havent checked out other nfl teams and noboddy likes losing but we are not going to the playoffs and we are not going to get the talent that we need to make ourselves better.

Because we are 6-7 and hopefully next year we will be able to play the season as a whole.

Brown42000 said:
Because we are 6-7 and hopefully next year we will be able to play the season as a whole.
or we can start this huge streak 3 or 4 games earlier

Back
Top Bottom