Why the Dolphins are underrated? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Dolphins are underrated?

6-7

The record speaks for its self. If we can get Daunte in to camp next year at full speed we should be a playoff team. The main thing I see why the Dolphins are not a playoff team is that we dont have team chemistry. We have started to have some the last few weeks same as last year. We need to get everyone in to camp and focus on the same goal. If we can do that I don't see why this team can not go far in the playoff next year. It takes time for a QB and WR to get their timing.

what can we say we started with an extremely poor record so everyone has written us off, we are in the same boat as the titans as we have had almost an identical season to them.

texasfinsfight said:
can someone plz help me out...beatying teams like the Bears and forcing terrible games like the Pats this past wk and we are still thought of as a scrub team??? i hate these thoughts and accusitions of them purchasing film so that they can know the play calls by brady...if u under rate the fins u will be suprised in the final wk this yr...trust me Colts will fall:dolphins:

You people never cease to amaze me. There are 50 thousand post in the offseason and now even in the reg season about us being underrated??? How can a team that hasn't won a championship in 35 years and hasn't been to the playoffs in like 5 or whatever, possibily be underrated?? For all you people who care there is a new rule. There are two ratings, last years SB winner and 31 losers. GOT IT?? If you didn't win the SB you are a loser, plain and simple. When we win one then complain but until then give it a rest, d*&^%

Aussiefinfan54 said:
what can we say we started with an extremely poor record so everyone has written us off, we are in the same boat as the titans as we have had almost an identical season to them.

PLEASE tell me that was a joke!!!!! We are in the same league as the Titians?? No we have the same RECORD, but we as franchises are heading in the opposite directions. They have maybe the brightest outlook behind center in the entire league, a QB that looks to be everything those in Atlanta HOPED Vick would be. We on the other hand ....well unless you still think Danute in magically gonna turn into something like a miracle, are tied to a backup QB for the next 5 years that is gonna keep us from affording a starting QB.
THAT my friend is NOT in the same league.

texasfinsfight said:
can someone plz help me out...beatying teams like the Bears and forcing terrible games like the Pats this past wk and we are still thought of as a scrub team??? i hate these thoughts and accusitions of them purchasing film so that they can know the play calls by brady...if u under rate the fins u will be suprised in the final wk this yr...trust me Colts will fall:dolphins:

i think it has something to do with losing to HOU and GB

We aren't underrated, we are not overrated. It's not like we lost 3 games due to hail marys, or 60 yard FG's.

We are what we are. Period.

This team was supposed to be a SUPER BOWL CONTENDER!!!!!! That's why. Are you really that clueless?? They're overrated if anything. At the end of the season no one will care they beat the Bears and Pats. Heck they always beat the Pats once a year. SO WHAT????????????????

our offense doesnt suck they have alot of bad games...lol jk they arent the greatest but our defense holds that one and helps it

Starting 1-6 is like a dude getting a sex change operation and transforming himself into a beautiful woman! No matter how good he looks in the end the fact remains it is still a DUDE! And you cant change that.

How's that for an analogy?

DirkDiggler said:
Starting 1-6 is like a dude getting a sex change operation and transforming himself into a beautiful woman! No matter how good he looks in the end the fact remains it is still a DUDE! And you cant change that.

How's that for an analogy?
thats reallyt good and now ill always ask a woman...were u once a dude?:D

Back
Top Bottom