Whyyyyyyy do these things ALWAYS happen to US!?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whyyyyyyy do these things ALWAYS happen to US!?!?!

Gotta stop signing those guys from the winnipeg blue bombers...The last one i remember is Albert Johnson the third and he didnt make it either.

chambers84 said:
99% of all injuries are dur to lack of stretching or preperation before physical activity. The other 1% is classified as $hit happens!

pretty well said... :D

Clumpy said:
Injuries are a part of the game. Oh boo hoo!

In the words of an ice skater:

"Whyyyyy meeeeee? Whyyyyyyyy?" :cry:

yeah, no kiddin. to see someone crying over a guy who isnt even known no less. we have a long way to go. i believe the reason why the Bills were so good during the jim kelly era is simply character and depth of guys who could fill in on the fly with talent. example: the backup QB. i cant believe i forgot his name. wow. im losing it. plus a great Oline was the main reason IMO who never really got any credit for it in the media as compared to Bruce smith and co. and the K gun offense.

chambers84 said:
99% of all injuries are dur to lack of stretching or preperation before physical activity. The other 1% is classified as $hit happens!

Losing some weight couldnt hurt. Timbo?

finfan54 said:
yeah, no kiddin. to see someone crying over a guy who isnt even known no less. we have a long way to go. i believe the reason why the Bills were so good during the jim kelly era is simply character and depth of guys who could fill in on the fly with talent. example: the backup QB. i cant believe i forgot his name. wow. im losing it. plus a great Oline was the main reason IMO who never really got any credit for it in the media as compared to Bruce smith and co. and the K gun offense.

It was also pre-salary cap and pre-FA. Teams were able to stay together longer and teams could draft players to develop. Once the salary came about in 1993, the Bills OL was decimated by FA :(

I'm just marveling out how completely some people in this thread have missed the point of me starting this thread....

Um...we have an injured player who was signed as a purely depth player, mostly likely to be cut before the 2nd mini-camp, and I'm suppossed to get upset about this? If this is the worst injury we have until September I'll be tickled freakin PINK!!! I'll save my boo-hoos for when we lose a starter or solid #2 guy. And make no mistake, at some point during the off season we WILL lose a starter or solid #2 guy. It happens EVERY year.

No, I just find it distressing that so many people here have chosen to think that I'm dumb enough to really be stressing about the loss of an offensive lineman I had never heard a dang word about until the injury report.

ckparrothead said:
No, I just find it distressing that so many people here have chosen to think that I'm dumb enough to really be stressing about the loss of an offensive lineman I had never heard a dang word about until the injury report.

My apologies CK. But in my and others defense, you know very well that there ARE posters on this board who would make that post and actually be serious about it. In the middle of the day, right before lunch, if I don't see a winking smiley, I have to assume it's a serious post...sorry man.

Exactly the point of the thread. I was making fun of all of those posters who do that every year.

I'm right with you ck -- how was it so hard to read the bottom of your message and figure out your point? I'm not trying to offend the people confused, but I thought the point was pretty clear.

ckparrothead said:
Whyyyyyyyy?!?! Every year its the same thing!!!

What you just witnessed was a pre-emptive parody. It was not directed at any particular person, except whoever will be the first to post something like this in earnest the first time someone whose name we know takes a bit of an injury in mini-camps.

Happens to every team.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom