Wide Receivers in the 2021 draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Receivers in the 2021 draft

I had 10 receivers with top 50 grades last year - I think 11 actually ended up being drafted in the first 50 picks.

I have a dozen receivers right now with top 50 grades. It's another good draft to load up on "rydeouts".... as Bama likes to call 'em.

Smith, Chase, and Waddle are all probably better than anyone from 2020, too.

Last year before the draft, I thought that Justin Jefferson was the best WR in last year's class. For what it is worth, I already have the same opinion for this year's draft in 2021. It is not Ja'marr Chase or Jaylen Waddle(even before the injury) or Rondale Moore either.

I think that the guy who will be the next Justin Jefferson for this draft is actually Devonta Smith from Alabama.

I think he has been incredibly productive over the last three years and has already adapted well to Mac Jones style and rhythm as a QB this year.

I have a feeling that Devonta Smith will be the most prolific WR at the next level of all of the prospects coming out. And, he already has a great understanding and connection with Tua!
It's so hard to say with wrs, so much rides on landing in the right system, with the right coaches and qb.

Back
Top Bottom