Will A New Look Dolphins (Logo/Uniform) Truly Galvanize Our Squad? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will A New Look Dolphins (Logo/Uniform) Truly Galvanize Our Squad?

Once it changed we'll never lose again- wohoo. Of coure if we go 7-9 are we going to change everything yet again, and keep changing it until we're over .500?!?! I'm sure this is what's caused Miami to play crappy football over the last 20 years....the logo.

other examples of teams playing better after uniform changes

New England Patriots went to the Super Bowl and lost to the Green Bay Packers

Denver Broncos won back-to-back super Bowls after their uniform change

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (I love their cream sickle color uniform) won the Super Bowl after changing.

So, in conclusion there is a trend, how you explain it is beyond me. I do doubt we will see drastic changes like the examples above, but hopefully we will have similar results!

I must say I am more against changing our logos, then for it.
I believe they are doing it for a couple reasons:
Ross wants to make his mark on the team and get this new logo out before the stadium upgrades.
This will also, obviously, create a lot more sales of new merchandise, which of course, is another big driving factor.
Also, like said somewhere here, it's also to get a fresh start and erase the stank of the last bunch of years.
The only part I can somewhat go along with is giving this new team a new look. Now, I don't think it has to be crazy modern, retro is cool with me, it's just got to be something different.

New coach, new QB, new logo, new stadium, new winning record...it'd be nice if it all works out that way!

I used to have the attitude of "If you need a new uniform to motivate you,
you suck as a player." Now, with the way people's attitudes are these days,
I've changed my thinking.

I wonder if Zonk would've needed a uniform change to be motivated?

****ing metrosexuals.

i heard a guy on BOB AND TOM this morning joking that our new logo is gonna be "some dude on a couch watching the patriots" in the playoffs

I think it can only have a positive impact, as long as they look fresh. There is a psychological benefit to feeling like you look good. For example, you will feel more confident wearing a suit rather than walking around in your dirty gym clothes.

I actually think players on the Seahawks got geeked up this year because of their new uniforms. It got them excited to play because they new they looked good and everyone was interested in seeing their new digs.

I hope the Dolphins go with a clean, retro (yet modern) look. Excited to see what Nike does with their uniforms.

Bad example for me. I feel like a strategicly shaved ape in a suit.

Back
Top Bottom