Will Gase survive this year?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by montequi, Oct 10, 2017.

1. sinPHIN

sinPHIN A True Fan

no he decided to take his money and opt out of that crap hole situation the bills franchise was in.

2. Nawledge

Nawledge Scout Team

will gase survive this year? of course he will, tannehill being hurt will guarantee it...

theres no way in my mind that i can believe this offense would be so inept with tannehill at the helm...i think everyone in the organization knows it too...

AphexPhin likes this.
  3. AphexPhin

AphexPhin A True Fan

agreed. Fans need to chill a little bit

4. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

I agree but Cutler is 100% his idea. That's a 10 million dollar indictment so far. Playing Moore was his easy mulligan in my opinion. Still I think he survives unless it come out that his and Foerster Party together or something.

5. Brumdog45

Brumdog45 A True Fan

When we had the Igcognito/Martin thing going, the national spotlight was on the Dolphins. If there was ever pressure for someone to leave the Dolphins during the season, it was on Philbin then. This is nothing. We're a 2-2 team -- albeit an uninteresting and fortunate to be 2-2 one -- and likely at the end of the year Gase will be basically a head coach who is a game under to a game over .500. I've been critical of the training wheels offense we have, but there is no way he isn''t coaching at the end of the year.

6. Brumdog45

Brumdog45 A True Fan

Yeah, but it should be mentioned that both Phillip Rivers and Matt Cassel are better quarterbacks at this point than Jay Cutler.

7. evo8904

evo8904 Gase + Cutler = Garbage Finheaven VIP

Lol, which is why Cutler shouldn’t be on the field. Cassel looked better lmao!

8. tcdrover

tcdrover Pro Bowler

The dolphins are 2-2.

Their starting QB goes down before the season starts, and their projecting starting LB also goes down along with one of their top corners...

They are doing WELL, some folks will just never have any perspective on these things.

Let me remind you, the Pats also have lost two games and almost lost 3.

If they continue to improve, there is no reason why they won't get into the playoffs.

Look at the records of the AFC teams right now.