Will Marino attract P. Manning? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Marino attract P. Manning?

Never say never! Who would of thought we would actually get Ricky!I say if we have any shot at any cost do it!!

any QB that comes here will rather know that we'll have an o-line that can block rather than knowing that Marino's in up in the press box...lol

Ozzy rules and get well soon!!

<Mr Miagi>If Im awake, let me never sleep; If Im dreaming let me never wake </Mr Miagi>

:pray:

Peyton will be franchised so let me ask you guys if you're willing to go another 2 years without a first rounder? It seems like we never have a first rounder. Maybe if we could substitute Ogunleye for one of those first rounders.

Ricky to running backs was like the 10th best at that time we got him. Manning is top 3, if not #1. Big difference. One is also a QB, the other a RB.

Indy is not going to let Manning go over a 3% increase in pay. If they let Manning go it will be for 2 1st rounders nothing less. Sure he is worth it. But then Indy will also lose M. Harrison to a team with a good QB after next season. The Edge is also up after next season. They will not let him even test the waters. He will sign the largest contract in the history of the NFL for any position.

Miami would have to give them:
Jay, OGUN, (2) 1st and their Dan's soul....lol.....Sorry not gonna happen even with Dan in the front office.

The Big O says that if Peyton Manning comes to Miami next season, that he will personally clean your house..........

Getting Peyton is a long shot but it can happen....alot of things have to happen first.

Peyton is an UFA, & would be franchised. I'm not suggesting a straight up trade, I'm saying if we sign him it would cost us two first rounders in compensation. Then we could see if we could substitute Ogunleye for one of those first round picks.

I can see it. Marino get's Peyton and runs your cap to the ground and he is forced to trade RW away. We all know, Marino would rather throw the ball than run ,anyways.

Back
Top Bottom