Will the Bills even try? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Bills even try?

The New Guy

Starter
Reaction score
Will the Bills lay down against the Pats so we will be eliminated from playoff contention? I know we have a very small chance at the playoffs anyway, but my thought is that the Bills are so mad at us after last week that they might lose this game against the Pats on purpose. It sounds crazy, but think about it; the Bills get a better position in the draft, and put the team that embarrassed them last week out of playoff contention.

The New Guy said:
Will the Bills lay down against the Pats so we will be eliminated from playoff contention? I know we have a very small chance at the playoffs anyway, but my thought is that the Bills are so mad at us after last week that they might lose this game against the Pats on purpose. It sounds crazy, but think about it; the Bills get a better position in the draft, and put the team that embarrassed them last week out of playoff contention.

no because if they lose their head coach will get run out of town and he knows that, he will have them ready to play because he knows if he loses there will be no draft for him next year

They would NEVER do that. This is the NFL, coaches would never let their guys go easy on the other team.

its the Pats. a division game. i think we have a good shot at winning.

i dont think the pats are gonna let this one go, even if the bills do fight hard, so will they, they will always make sure their spot in the play-off is reserved both realistically and mathematicly.

dol_fan_81 said:
i dont think the pats are gonna let this one go, even if the bills do fight hard, so will they, they will always make sure their spot in the play-off is reserved both realistically and mathematicly.

NE has a horrible Defense

Buffalo has an explosive offense

result- buffalo puts up major points

Buffalo has a solid D for the most part as long as they dont ease up

NE- has 2 rookies starting on the O-line who have played terribly, Dillion hasnt been able to run therefor it all falls on brady who will have a good but not great game

end result

Buffalo- 28

NE- 17

Alex22 said:
NE has a horrible Defense

Buffalo has an explosive offense

result- buffalo puts up major points

Buffalo has a solid D for the most part as long as they dont ease up

NE- has 2 rookies starting on the O-line who have played terribly, Dillion hasnt been able to run therefor it all falls on brady who will have a good but not great game

end result

Buffalo- 28

NE- 17

but when the pats have to produce, they always do, buffalo on the other hand, choke in the most important games of all :)

i honestly dont care who wins though

dol_fan_81 said:
but when the pats have to produce, they always do, buffalo on the other hand, choke in the most important games of all :)

i honestly dont care who wins though

remember in the past the pats have always had a defense that made big stops this year they dont

i have that addiction, but i have college regular weekdays so i hardly post then, and on weekends, i go on about 3 times each time lasting an hour, unless i am out with friends or whatever. as much as i love this site, i couldn't stay on for more than 3 hours, people dont post that much, the topics are all the same or you have already replied to them and it seems there is nothing left to do.

still, i dont know how you do it.

dol_fan_81 said:
i have that addiction, but i have college regular weekdays so i hardly post then, and on weekends, i go on about 3 times each time lasting an hour, unless i am out with friends or whatever. as much as i love this site, i couldn't stay on for more than 3 hours, people dont post that much, the topics are all the same or you have already replied to them and it seems there is nothing left to do.

still, i dont know how you do it.

someone new is always bringing up a new point to talk about in each thread, I get so caught up in it

Back
Top Bottom