Will the Bills even try? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Bills even try?

yeah, but some topics i find boring and dont bother reply in, i only reply in forums that i dont find boring. being a child, i get bored easily so there are few threads that please me enough to reply in them :)

your 16? im 15

lol

I just reply to any thread where a debate is going on where I can add a little bit of info to it....which seems to be a lot

where you posting a lot on Friday? school must surely get in the way.

and in every direction you look there is a debate going on here, thers no escaping, don't lose sleep over the thought that you missed out on a debate, this place is just way to big for that.

dol_fan_81 said:
where you posting a lot on Friday? school must surely get in the way.

and in every direction you look there is a debate going on here, thers no escaping, don't lose sleep over the thought that you missed out on a debate, this place is just way to big for that.

Homeschooled

So im free most the day, I do school basically on my own time

thats pretty cool, i hated school. but you'd miss out on good things like friends, fights and fine looking girls ;)

your a postaholic dude. no offence. its just not a good thing

dol_fan_81 said:
your a postaholic dude. no offence. its just not a good thing

if you can judge someone on their post # and not what they are saying maybe its you that has the problem

as I said you could have confronted me with it rather than talking behind my back, I no longer feel even slightly welcome here, so goodbye

The New Guy said:
Will the Bills lay down against the Pats so we will be eliminated from playoff contention? I know we have a very small chance at the playoffs anyway, but my thought is that the Bills are so mad at us after last week that they might lose this game against the Pats on purpose. It sounds crazy, but think about it; the Bills get a better position in the draft, and put the team that embarrassed them last week out of playoff contention.

No chance of them losing a game on purpose to get back at us. Especialy in a division rivalry game.

What's so bad about posting alot? Alex22, don't leave because some people have beef with you. I enjoy reading your insight.

pwn3dyo said:
What's so bad about posting alot? Alex22, don't leave because some people have beef with you. I enjoy reading your insight.

Thanks I appreciate that, as long as someone likes the things I have to say I will stay, I didnt feel welcome at all anymore untill I read your post, thanks :)

Buffalo doesn't need to lay down to lose to NE because they suck on both sides of the ball. They lost the last game in NE after being up by 9pts and the Pats only really played for the final qtr. Look at the game last week vs Miami they are up 20 points and they still lose. Tell me again how good their defense is. NE is playing to clinch the AFCE tomorrow and Buffalo is playing for a draft pick.

NE over the bills by 14

ok i'm sorry i insulted you behind your back. if you dont know someone, and they are posting like 200 a day on every thread you go onto, it really does get annoying, and i'm sure i speak for other people when i say this aswell. ican't exaclty call you anything in any forum (except smack) because you get banned for that.
but seriously, its a big world outside of your computer.

ih8brady said:
Where there's a loss, there's a JP.

well if he hook up with evans like he did with us i think they can take them, cause the pats secondary sucks, so if he can do that and get more out of willis it should be interesting...

Back
Top Bottom