will the colts match our undefeated record | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will the colts match our undefeated record

Cartman64

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is anyone else thinking that the colts might macth our 1972 undefeated record?
i hope some won can beat them!:confused:

Cartman64 said:
is anyone else thinking that the colts might macth our 1972 undefeated record?
i hope some won can beat them!:confused:

I think they will run the table barring injury. They deserve it as well. They are playing great football. Kuos to Dungy & Co..

Unfortunately, I do believe they will do it. They really have 2 tough teams to play (Jacksonville and Seattle), but the play the played against Cincinatti convinced me that they will go 16-0. :cry:

yea it looks like it from now cuz the way they r playin (beatin cincinatti and the steelers

With how Dungy is approaching this postseason run, and how the advice of other coaches has played into his ways in his history of playing in playoffs, I feel we will see very little of Peyton and Marvin the last two games. Not saying they don't play, but if the Colts get up by 14, then they could be pulled, and whos to say the opposing team won't pull a Rams vs. Texans against the colts?

Also, lets not forget that last year, Colt blew out the wheel when loosing to texans in end of season schedule. I really wish we played them this year and had a shot at stopping them, would bring media to Saban and his coaching and to the Dolphins protecting the record.... I mean come on, the Patriots played them this season, why not us?....oh wait, nevermind, I forgot games are now scheduled on tv ratings and games just as exicting to other people are ignored :lol:

They will if they want to....Only if the decide to sit everyone would it not happen. They are a notch above all the other competition this without a doubt.

I think that either the Seahawks or Chargers will beat them. Even if they do go 16-0, they still got 3 games left to play to have an undefeated season.

I have read somewhere in the last week that the colts may just throw away the last few games if they have HF advantage through the Play offs. They may feel protecting their star players is more important than going undefeated...

Personally i think it is a bunch of BS but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom